Syiren

How are you feeling?

I've been feeling really stressed and worried all day, but it may have been a false alarm. I'm feeling very relieved, but I'm still waiting until I get 100% proof to truly relax. I may end up holding my breath.

Wish I had those adorable kittens at the shop to play with. They really work wonders for stress relief.

Disheartened and frustrated...somehow successfully focusing them into motivation and determination. It's weird.

Somewhat tired, somewhat hungry, somewhat relieved and somewhat concerned.

My arm is also still sore from that surprise blood test. xd.png

Very, very proud and happy. My sister got in her desired college and is now officially the student of the Belgrade University! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I was feeling so good today and then my family just ruined everything (again) and I honestly hate them so much and can't wait to leave.

They better not be surprised when I do.

I feel quite irritable. Like...no one say a word or I'm going to snap your neck. Methinks it's linking back to the frustration I'm still feeling. Trying to focus. The smallest sounds are driving me up the wall.

Super touched and happy! My birthday is tomorrow and my mum bought me a little budgerigar as an early birthday gift! wub.gif

Saddened.

I have a friend whose lab and the connected hospital building was quarantined because one dork of a workmate managed to crash a tub of H1N1.

They've been stuck for nearly 24 hours now, and the last time they ate was, well, around that time, and it doesn't look like they're gonna get paid, and it doesn't look like they'll be let out soon.

God bless those whose shifts started WAY before the quarantine happened, and those people who had something to tend at home.

Not-so-happy July 4th. Here's to wishing we can send at least some food and water in there somewhere, but it's probably not gonna be allowed. TT______TT

Edited by Pandalf

Tired, my darn neighbors dog would not stop barking while I was trying to sleep. I have work from 8 pm until whenever they finish so I really needed the sleep. I'm going to be so tired when I get home from my shift it won't be fun.

Tired, probably going to sleep soon (it's 1:15 here), since I have to wake up a little earlier than normally.

Good night everybody!

Sick. The anxiety kind of sick, though, not the ill kind of sick.

I'm getting super stressed over some small things. In a way it's good for me. It's making me actually get stuff done. Feels bad at the same time, though.

Itchy. Ended up with poison ivy from gardening over the weekend (so much for "it doesn't exist in the garden"). Doing my best to not touch it all all but dang is it hard.

Depressed. Everywhere I go, there's a nice long waiting list ready and willing to shut down any optimism I dare hold. It could be worse, I guess.

I'm happy. School was suspended due to the rain so we were dismissed early.

I'm also glad it's cold because my cats are all fluffy now. laugh.gif

Really tired. 2:41 in the morning in my timezone. Otherwise I'm pretty good.

Happy Birthday Silver Fox!

~*~

I'm feeling pretty darn good. My life is starting to turn around slowly and it's given me something to smile about. smile.gif

I'm doing pretty good if I do say so myself. My work shift was pretty good even though it was long hours, especially when it's night shift.

Sad. A weird, neutral sad. Like...only part of me is sad. I can probably guarantee that part will overwhelm the rest of me soon enough, though.

Also apparently I'm very good at killing threads sometimes.

EDIT:

Now I feel straight up depressed. Dammit. I knew it was coming. Along with the sorrow, it plopped a lovely art block right in front of me. My brain feels fried. I can't think of what to draw.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Jittery and partially breathless. I'm typing this while using a nebulizer.