Syiren

How are you feeling?

meh. i feel like friends are a burden and some people are better off just not existing. mad/sad combo i guess :/

Really happy. Just woke up and tried something just out of curiosity and it's back. My internet signal. What a great way to start the day. wub.gif

I'm feel pretty good. I only have one more exam to get through and then it's a Me to We school trip my grade is participating in. c:

But directly afterwards are my internal assessments for every subject before summer officially starts for us, and there's a lot of work to do during the summer too. ;;

Much better now that my migraine's gone. happy.gif

Aside from the fact that it's like an oven in this house, I feel pretty good. My nausea problem seems to have gone away for the most part. A few aches and pains here and there, but that's pretty normal.

Hungry, tired and hot. sad.gif

Nervous

mostly because of DC

I have an egg that has 700 views that hatched but one that has 1,300+ views and hasn't hatched yet. And I'm not getting a sickness message. sad.gif

A little on edge and nervous. I know it sounds stupid as hell, but the new episode of Game of Thrones is on in an hour and a half and I'm a mess wondering what's going to happen. It's like time has sloooooowed down to a crawl. I can't wait for this episode to go down. It's going to be so exciting! I can't wait to see Drogon unleashed on the Harpies. GoT fans will know what's up.

Best TV series ever, imo. I'm a fanatic. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Exhausted. And no idea why sad.gif

Very anxious. I'm trying to help plan something for me and my friends, and I can't help but feel worried that it's going to fail in some way. Either that or I'll do something to make all of them think of me differently and maybe not like me all that much. unsure.gif

Tired, bored and a little disappointed. :/

Nervous as hell. I start a new job today and I'm freaking out about it. I'm afraid I'm going to screw up or something.

Irritated, groggy and annoyed. dry.gif