Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm really tired. Yesterday I lent my TI-84 to a classmate because they needed a calculator for a problem, but they said they forgot it in the biology classroom when I asked for it back after school. My bio teacher is currently on a trip away so we have a substitute right now, so the door isn’t always open unless it’s during school hours. I was anxious and stressed the entire afternoon because I was scared someone would snatch it, I wouldn't have been so pent-up if bio was last period or something and it just got locked up until the next morning, but it was actually second period and a bunch of different classes came and went throughout the day while my TI-84 was just sitting there.

With the exams coming up next week, two presentations due tomorrow, an essay due the week during exams and a major project that’s required for my curriculum due next week after the exams, added with the fact that TI-84s are expansive as heck, I couldn’t really get much sleep. X~X Maybe I'm just overreacting.

Physically, I am not in great shape right now. Mentally, I am feeling great, because our lab just sent off our portion of the manuscript for publication. Woo! Other than minor edits and such, we should be pretty much done until it goes to the reviewers.

Stressed. There's a lot on my mind right now, but otherwise I'm okay. A little hungry maybe.

Accomplished because I have just cleaned and refilled all the bird feeders on the balcony and the little buggers are already back at them.

Woke up at 5:30 for no good reason. Now the house is empty. Listening to music out loud, talking to myself out loud, singing horribly, being able to be myself is the best even if it's only for a couple of hours.

Tired and frustrated. Still recovering from a cold/mild sinus infection.

Got some dull pain in my right hand from drawing too much. D:

It's dark, cloudy, and there's off and on rain so that's definitely helping my mood.

Methinks I'm feeling pretty good this morning.

Tired and a little cold. The vent for the AC is right above me. *shivers*

*yawns*

Pretty dang tired.

I got absolutely no sleep last night, and I swear I'm having visions.

Blargh.

Oh, and as always, I'm hurting basically everywhere.

Edited by Geometry Dash YouNoob

Pretty dang sucky, I lost my phone, and if it's gone for good, I don't have the money to replace it....

Not so great. Sleep has been hard to come by the past few days and I've been sneezing like crazy. I'm hoping it's just allergies. I can't afford to get sick right now. sad.gif

I feel sick. T-T

I haven't had much of an appetite for the past 3 or 4 days, and I've been feeling nauseated. Send help. And hugs.

Feeling better than yesterday and now just have a bad migraine. But at least I'm able to get up.

I feel sick. T-T

I haven't had much of an appetite for the past 3 or 4 days, and I've been feeling nauseated.

Weirdly, that's exactly how I'm feeling. I think I might have picked up a stomach bug. I've been feeling like crap all day. Bleh.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I was feeling fine for about fifteen minutes, but now the nausea is back.

And I'm sad. :c

Tired and hungry. Had a busy day at the shop. And also a little heart-broken. I was fostering a little kitten and had to bring her back to the shelter today. It's very hard not to cry right now. I tried not to get attached, but when you look after a 10 week old kitty and she warms up to you and bonds to you, it's really kinda hard. :'(