Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm tired, cold and my tooth is killing me. Going to try and make a dentist appointment for sometime soon, but I doubt I'll get one. There are only two dentists in town, one is closed and the other will probably be blocked mad.gif. I'll probably be charged more money than I can afford if I go that one.

Why did my dentist have to move away, he'd definitely see me with how much pain I'm in.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I am feeling AMAZING! I went out to see the mare I'm looking at, and she is just a dream! Missouri Foxtrotter smokey black pinto. Moves gorgeously, sweet as a can be, absolute doll. I need to get a vet out to check her, but I'm really thinking she's going to be my new best friend. biggrin.gif

idk why i think its a good idea to draw at 3 am bc all that really happens is me getting rly angry & sad at my inability to draw things and not actually getting any work done

i should rly sleep earlier my goodness

idk why i think its a good idea to draw at 3 am bc all that really happens is me getting rly angry & sad at my inability to draw things and not actually getting any work done

That's because inspiration put ideas in your head at that time. Your head is fresh from sleep during early morning.

Link for my facial expression: http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/daae/99kcsrb9boiu28s6g.jpg

Super tired and drained, didn't have the greatest sleep last night and I went for a walk this morning. About to head off to bed now so hopefully my sleep is better tonight. Held off for two hours as it is since I didn't want to go to bed at 8pm, would end up waking up too early. laugh.gif

Tired, my stomach's upset, still a little down after something happened last night and also worried for a friend who I haven't heard from in a few days.

did you mean my life

also fata your art is precious

I'm suddenly really panicked and crying for no reason D: or well, for several reasons but none of them are objectively serious enough to cry over?? Like at all. Wow Betty you're such a baby. >_<

I should really work on controlling my emotions so I don't embarrass myself like this in public. (Really admire people who can hold tears in and even pretend everything's alright - I just... I have no idea how to do this?? Should ask around for advice.) But on the other hand, if I bottled things up and didn't cry when I need to let it out, then I'd probably explode or something so it's good in a way?

did you mean my life

also fata your art is precious

struggles so real

omg i cry so much you're too nice omg thank,,, <33 pls tho i adore your art : ^ )

~

on the other hand tho im feel rly energetic today!! apart from the fact i spent like two hours in bed playing with puppy,,, pets are the best bless

Rather confused, really. We have turtles, and there is a feeder guppy that has been in there for a few months now. She had eggs a while ago, and they hatched and were eaten by the turtles so we figured she wouldn't have any more. BUUUT I was feeding the turtles today, and there were once again little dots swimming around in the water. wink.gif It's not dead, keeps having babies, and kind of just chills in there swimming around the turtles like it's a game. I don't even know how she hasn't been eaten yet. rolleyes.gif

I have such a bad headache right now and I've had a really long day. I'm going to enjoy a good night's sleep tonight.

It is currently 3 am where I am right now. I have gotten little sleep over this weekend and I have the busiest week of my life homework-wise (I'm at University and Finals are fast approaching). I a so tired, I can see sounds. xd.png

But I had a wonderful weekend, so I'm still working off of a high from the nice time I had with friends. smile.gif

oblomovism. And a headache. And a bit of frustration.

I have no idea how someone can seemingly be changing stuff around all the time, and yet overall remain so STAGNANT. I feel like I haven't actually moved forward in years, even though there's been a lot of stuff happening... but all of those seemingly big events were actually on such a small scale that nobody but me, here in my little bubble, sensed anything. I'm walking in circles. Nothing's happening in my life. I'm still doing the same things I've always been doing, haven't moved on from my stale old business, still overly focused on things that weren't ever going anywhere.

I actually like my peace. But I'm starting to gather that this is the wrong way to live.

Jesus christ I'm 17. SEVENTEEN. NOT EVEN AN ADULT. Why am I feeling like this already?!

And I need a diary, it seems. Sorry guys xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

My head hurts and I'm stressed over my uni stuff which I seem to keep procrastinating because of how anxious I am D:

I'm also very very tired...

Health-wise: fine. Mentality-wise? Mixed feelings. On one hand, breaking up with my bf as the distance is just killing us. On the other hand, a possible job offer I'll find out about tomorrow and it cheers me up. Hrm.

Depressed and cold. It's already over 2 am here.. going to bed soon.