Syiren

How are you feeling?

This guy in the cafeteria is playing the piano spectacularly. Like, some really complex stuff. I love it. I have half a mind to ask if I can marry him. Oh my god.

A bit better today than I was yesterday, my stomach is still a bit bad, but other than that I'm good.

i feel really happy today!!! the weather was lovely when i woke up and everyone has been amaze so far <33

RIP THO i think i'm coming down w/ something bc i have a headache and my throat hurts i'm gonna go make myself hot chocolate and curl up in bed or smth bc i can't afford to be sick near the end of term why this

I feel a lot better today! biggrin.gif but over the past few days my diabetes has been playing up and making me poorly, but now hopefully it has settled down, tongue.gif

Tired! It's almost 4:30 AM, and I'm too anxious about SATs and being forced to take them to sleep. Maybe I should go wake up my mom for some comfort...

Kinda disappointed. I got my third term report card today and I was really hoping I'd get straight A's in History, but it ended up being the only subject my grade went lower in. D:<

Anxious.. Sort of... My birthday is coming up

user posted image

~*~

I'm feeling a bit tired, and a little hungry, but I'm feeling better than I have in the past few days.

Extremely thirsty today. I go weeks without being really thirsty and then I hit an odd dayXD

Nervous/ frustrated and overall anxious. I have my first long course swim meet of the season coming up and I haven't felt 'right' the last two weeks. Maybe it's because I cut down on my yardage since I'm swimming for my high school as well? *sigh* I swim Friday and Sunday. Saturday I swim in the meet for my HS and I'm worried that I might get distracted from a certain someone that most likely doesn't reciprocate my feelings.

Ah the trivial worries of being a teenager. xd.png

Had my final presentations today and was critiqued to hell and back, but I don't feel mad or sad or anything even though it didn't go too well. I guess I'll do better next time!

I've got a test tomorrow morning oops i should probably sleep now. I'm more relieved than I was a couple days ago. happy.gif

Stressed. So much to do, and I have a five page paper due Friday that I haven't started writing yet. Quiz tomorrow, quiz Friday, project due Monday. I want to sleep, but I need to be more productive.

Really stressed out. We have a big project running right now in my class which is due to the 17th and we have just been told that we have to stay on the school this weekend and participate in a GameJam from 10-17 on saturday and 10-15 on sunday. They only just told us now - today - about that and it screws with my entire plan for what I needed to do this weekend. I had hoped my class cloud be able to skip since we study VFX and not Game, but, yeah.. my brain is just.. I just cannott grasp how I am going to get anything done on time now :S

Irritated at being forced to take a possibly long hiatus. dry.gif

I'm experiencing the kind of tired that 100 years of sleep wouldn't touch.

I'm done with most of my finals and I'm happy, but positively exhausted for some reason. Maybe it's the foggy weather?

So bored...and tired.

My stomach hurts so much right now. I don't know what it is, but it feels like my stomach is twisting in knots. ugh. sad.gif