Syiren

How are you feeling?

Kind of shabby and dissapointed to be completly honest.

The administration/planning guys at my school have changed the location for our study trip to not go to London, but to Berlin instead. I don't mind going to Berlin, but I just remember being really hyped for that trip when I started because of the stories I've heard from other people of the company visits they have had, which we are not going to get :/

And the worst part is they haven't bothered to tell us anything official until now - mere 3 weeks before we leave, that everything have changed.

Also; no Harry Potter candy *sobs*

Sad, and I feel sick again. I'm not sick, I'm just stressed. Too many things to worry about.

Finally getting a new avatar made me feel a bit better, though.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Frustrated. Our connection to the international web has worsened over the years, and more so since last year, as we finally blocked Google entirely. Now every web that contains Google services (including Dragon Cave) are encountering timeout, or stuck at loading, for those Google services won't load. Not to mention every other major websites that been blocked here, DNS poisoning (EdgeCast was the most recent victim, so DeviantArt is out of reach too), and the recent mass blocking of VPN services. Using the internet is not impossible, but has become very difficult and frustrating.

Edited by ishlia

Tired, and not looking forward to tomorrow. If they didn't need me I'd say heck with it and miss a day. it's both a gift and a curse to be such a valuable member to the team. dry.gif

i'm feeling okay physically, but i've got a peeling sunburn on my right shoulder that's still pretty painful...ouch. :c

and non-physically, i'm lonely as heck and i just want to talk or roleplay on tumblr or something. i dunno, honestly. i just don't feel that great. :c

Tired, hungry and hot. Today was something else. So busy. I just want to plop on the couch and not move for like a month. x_x;

It's cold. It's cold everywhere else but here. It's 80 degrees in here.

...at least the fish is happy...

Confused, sad, drained, stressed, worried...all because of one class that's ruining the rest of my semester. T-T