Syiren

How are you feeling?

I've been cleaning my whole apartment because tomorrow or the day after I'll get a visit from a company working on the ventilation system in this house.

A. My home is a mess. unsure.gif

B. I hate having unknown people in my home while I'm at work. dry.gif

So how am I feeling?

Dead tired and annoyed.

I feel bad because tomorrow I'm taking a test on Ecology and a huge packet of activites and readings is also due tomorrow and it's already 11:35pm and I don't feel like doing homework... ugh....

Pretty bleah. I woke up feeling terrible, went back to bed, woke up again and had to cancel a lunch meeting, went back to bed again. I pretty much slept all day, and I still feel cruddy. >_>

I feel like I accomplished something. Learned how to hem my jeans, hemmed them and it doesn't look half bad. They no longer need to be rolled up three-four times and for a first time job I could've done a whole lot worse. I stopped wearing ankle length jeans for a long time (several years) as most needed to be rolled up or folded up. Not anymore! xd.png

Sore. Had to go to the dentist to get a filling, first off. Second, my toe started hurting real bad over the weekend; my toenail that gets ingrown from time to time acts up occasionally, but this got really bad really fast - and infected - so I had to get that looked at. I'm on antibiotics now and have to get part of the nail removed next week (for the 4th time total). :/

Pumped and wired. Me and four friends are starting a new online game today, and I can't wait. I also had an energy drink for my workout session and it's currently buzzing me like hell. biggrin.gif

Extremely sore, my back, shoulders and legs are killing me from clearing the driveway for 3 hours yesterday. I also have a very sore throat, so it looks like I'll be getting the flu to add to my aching body.

I feel like crap. Didn't get a good night's sleep, even though I didn't wake up at all. So, I'm feeling really groggy and very grumpy. =_=;

super happy!! ヽ(。・ω・。)ノ

ive hung out with friends yesterday and today, got a call back for a job interview, and my relationship status is shifting forwards with confusion but steadiness, LOL.

super happy!! ヽ(。・ω・。)ノ

ive hung out with friends yesterday and today, got a call back for a job interview, and my relationship status is shifting forwards with confusion but steadiness, LOL.

I'm happy for you then. ohmy.gif And what's this relationship status?

School finals are coming up, so I've been feeling tired and stressed scrambling to get stuff done.

In a pretty good mood, my aunt called me yesterday saying that the job she got me was going to go ahead biggrin.gif. I have to go to the police station and get my finger prints done, then sign some forms and study for the Flag test.

I'm super excited about this job now that I know it is going forward. I won't be starting until sometime in June, but finally something good has happened to me!

I was very very aggravated this morning, but thanks to Mom I've managed to calm down. I'm still in a mood, but it's an improvement from earlier. I hope my day goes much better than it started out.

I'm happy for you then. ohmy.gif And what's this relationship status?

thank you!! <33

something like "oh this started as a joke but i think we're actually on a date rn--holy crap you introduced me to your mom as your girlfriend and my phone lockscreen/background is us"

i'm still about 75% sure this is just the silliest joke in the history of jokes. xd.png

today was all right; still p happy, but the homework [ sobs desperately ]

Tired, because I'm down with a cold since last week, and kinda stressed, because I'm not sure about what I'm supposed to do at lab in the next several days (we do have to file reports for every day) and because I'm not sure whether applying for a PhD is really a good idea for me. >.<

I'm so tired. I had to get up three hours before I usually do to work on something, and the night before, I only managed to get to sleep around 2-3 AM. *snores*

Ho boy. The stress of the final (final) project is suddenly setting in the day before the deadline. Also I'm worried that I won't have enough time to pack up my stuff in preparation of returning to my hometown for the summer.

But at least I'm excited to be done the term!

Aside from these horrible cramps and a sore throat, I'm feeling alright. Not as anxious as I have been in the past few days which is nice. for once I can have a day to myself and stay in bed. It's nice to finally have a lazy day. biggrin.gif