Syiren

How are you feeling?

Bored. I really want to go home, but it's only third period and I finished my test early, so now I gotta wait for this class to finish and then endure the next.

I feel like I'm going to implode. I have a programming assignment I really need to do, but my brain's just like "NO, DON'T DO THAT NOW." I desperately want to draw, just let my mind barf over some digital paper for a while, but this assignment is due very soon and I have no idea what I'm doing. I need a hug. Q-Q

I feel like I'm going to implode. I have a programming assignment I really need to do, but my brain's just like "NO, DON'T DO THAT NOW." I desperately want to draw, just let my mind barf over some digital paper for a while, but this assignment is due very soon and I have no idea what I'm doing. I need a hug. Q-Q

Yeah, I can relate. When there are things that I still don't know how to do, I also avoid doing my work as long as possible. And then I don't even have time to ask my teachers if I'm doing it right lol But really once you start coding away and things start making sense, it's the best feeling ever.

Irritated, annoyed and pretty peeved. Physically I'm fine, I just hate losing my internet signal at home. dry.gif Wouldn't be so bad if the library wasn't closing for a month for remodeling. dry.gif Makes me want to scream into a pillow.

Pretty great! I'm reading an amazing book and it's April break and I have a lot of fun stuff planned smile.gif

Pretty great! I'm reading an amazing book and it's April break and I have a lot of fun stuff planned smile.gif

Enjoy your Spring Break!!

stressstressstressstressstress and still not over this illness and it's been more than a week and I haven't done anything productive within that time and I don't even care lol

Today was a good day. For some reason everyone was really kind to me and I went to some amazing events. (✿◠‿◠)

antsy, very antsy, but happy that my signal's working again.

Extremely lazy. And extremely screwed because of that, cause I have barely done anything productive all weekend, during my so far busiest month of this school year o_o sobs

I probably won't make it now D:

Angry. Annoyed. Upset. Frustrated. Scared. Insecure. Worried. Desire.

Yup... I'm on a very emotional roller coaster dry.gif

Like I need some peace and quiet. Which I don't get. When my loud mouthed sister is around!!!

annoyed and a bit tired. Wish I had more time to write.

Better now.

A few days ago I was surfing the net, just reading news articles and other miscellaneous articles, when suddenly my computer was bombarded with pop ups, one after another. Stuff started downloading on my computer all by itself as well. I'm like, wtf?? I couldn't get rid of this stuff, couldn't stop it. Finally, my computer shut down and I couldn't get it to do anything. I'm thinking a virus, obviously. I call Microsoft and they get in there and not only do I have a virus...I have 50 viruses on my computer. One of the viruses had 150,000+ 'keys'...whatever that is, but it's a bad thing... The tech said my computer was within a hair of being completely ruined. This computer is about a year old so I had to do whatever was necessary to fix the issues. So, $100 later, they removed all the viruses. It took about 2-2 1/2 hours to get rid of them all.

I then had to call ASUS and they said the entire computer had to be reformatted. After that was done I was back in business, thank God.

What a royal pain in the ass, but I'm thankful the computer wasn't ruined.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Better now.

A few days ago I was surfing the net, just reading news articles and other miscellaneous articles, when suddenly my computer was bombarded with pop ups, one after another. Stuff started downloading on my computer all by itself as well. I'm like, wtf?? I couldn't get rid of this stuff, couldn't stop it. Finally, my computer shut down and I couldn't get it to do anything. I'm thinking a virus, obviously. I call Microsoft and they get in there and not only do I have a virus...I have 50 viruses on my computer. One of the viruses had 150,000+ 'keys'...whatever that is, but it's a bad thing... The tech said my computer was within a hair of being completely ruined. This computer is about a year old so I had to do whatever was necessary to fix the issues. So, $100 later, they removed all the viruses. It took about 2-2 1/2 hours to get rid of them all.

I then had to call ASUS and they said the entire computer had to be reformatted. After that was done I was back in business, thank God.

What a royal pain in the ass, but I'm thankful the computer wasn't ruined.

My gosh, that's horrible! I would have totally freaked out if that had happened to me. I wonder if pressing the power button or pulling out the battery would have helped at all.

My gosh, that's horrible! I would have totally freaked out if that had happened to me. I wonder if pressing the power button or pulling out the battery would have helped at all.

Yeah, not my idea of a good time. I did try to shut the computer off when I realized what was happening, but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. It's like the viruses completely took over. It was a pain, but I figured it could be fixed so I didn't freak out too badly, I was just a little stressed and very annoyed. I can think of a whole lot of things I'd rather have spent money on. dry.gif

It's all good now, so I'm cool. Paranoid, but cool. smile.gif