Syiren

How are you feeling?

sick, Yesterday I ate some Mexican food. big mistake. I can't handle it very well. I will be sick for the next 2 days at least. Ugh. I hate it. At least I am not tossing my cookies anymore.

I've finally passed the pining stage of post-breakup depression and am now bitterly angry.

A little bit nervous thinking about tomorrow, gotta bring my dad to the hospital for his appointment. Hoping everything goes well and they don't find something bad.

Excited and irritable. Excited to become a great guitarist because I can now have the time to practice. Irritable because of the weather. It feels sticky with the humidity.

Really excited. I have spring break next week and I get to visit my boyfriend.

I… haven't slept in 24 hours. @_@ I'm mentally kicking myself for procrastinating and turning a 3 week final project into a 2 day final project.

Oh dear! May God bless you in that endeavor. sad.gif A lot of people are or were having loads of things to do this week. Quite hectic with finals and exam week for us.

A lot better than I was last night. I swear these migraines are brutal. I've got to do something about them. It's supposed to storm later so I'll probably be stressed trying to keep my mother and our pets calm. - Not that she's terrified, mind you, she just doesn't like bad weather. She has a very nervous nature when it comes to that sort of thing, yet I can suppress my fear when I'm worried about others, because I don't like lightning or Thunder either. I have a very eventful day ahead of me. dry.gif

I'm tired today, sort of having a hard time getting sleep recently.

Also a bit annoyed because I have to work tomorrow too - I wish I could just get a break. Really need it. ><

Oh dear! May God bless you in that endeavor. sad.gif A lot of people are or were having loads of things to do this week. Quite hectic with finals and exam week for us.

Aww, thank you for your kind thoughts. smile.gif I'm tired and I don't think I did too well on the project, but I'm relieved that it's now over. There's just the next one due next Thursday, but I won't make the same mistake of leaving all the work to the end. xd.png

I waste too much time on DC Forums, imo.

My back and neck are killing me >.<

I've been really tense for years now and I can usually handle it, I mostly don't even feel it anymore, but this week's been pretty bad.

I really could use a massage :/ If I could just find a place that does -real- massages and not just relaxation stuff... I mean, it's nice, but I need deep-tissue massages, something that actually -does- something, not just nice music and soft touches :(

Comfy and sleepy. Should probably turn off the pc and get some sleep tongue.gif

Can't you hear your bed calling yoouu? It misses you biggrin.gif

But now I feel sleepy, too. Apparently, it's contagious!

I'm ready to go to bed, too bad its not even 8 pm. I really do not want to wake up at 4 in the morning if I go to bed now laugh.gif.

I am cramping so bad right now. it sucks. sad.gif Naturally the first beautiful day we get in a while and I'm feeling like crap.

Today I'm super annoyed. Like when-someone-makes-a-promise-to-you-and-breaks-it-repeatedly annoyed. If that's a thing. -.- /sigh

My throath is a bit sore, but otherwise I am perfectly fine. Enjoying the evening by doing absolutly nothing important ^^

Annoyed. One of my friends on another site kept pressing on me to know where I went today and I didn't want to tell them. It is called a secret for a reason :/. Ended up leaving the forum I was on because I was close to snapping at them.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Woke up sick and I've been lying down in bed all day. I can't seem to get warm even WITH a bunch of blankets. I really hate the flu, bleh.

I am feeling hopeful. With all the support of Dragon Cave acquaintances and real life people, I can finally have the tools to prepare myself to achieve my goals. Hopefully I'll never give up. I want to be a good guitarist.

I'm feeling pretty good. Much better than I was yesterday and my mood has improved a lot. happy.gif

Bleh. Allergies and a cold/cough. My shoulder hurts as well, I pulled a muscle while sweeping. (Best not to ask how...XD)