Syiren

How are you feeling?

Got a headache, I have cramps and I am in a cranky mood.

I'm just a bit aggravated and a little frustrated. And a few heartless may have to die in order to quell the rage that's starting to build. dry.gif

Absolutely terrible, it's 3AM and I'm sitting here with a major headache, actually crying over an issue that doesn't really warrant crying at all (it does warrant rage though), feeling like I've just made a terrible decision that I'm going to regret (without really having anything solid to base it on), and I'm not sure I'll be able to fall asleep now. Damn it at least I don't have to go to school tomorrow, but I have actual work I'd like to get done asap, ya know D:<

What the hell is going on, these past two weeks have been so crappy. When does it end

Happened to my dad's car because he got a parking spot that someone else wanted. (even though there were several open spaces nearby) Sorry that happened. People can be real doorknobs sometimes.  dry.gif Try using nail polish that matches the color of your car. It doesn't last as long as car paint, but it works well for a short quick fix.

You mean black nail polish? I don't know whether that is possible, but I'll give it a try. Thank you.

And it's lunch time, I ate a bowl of noodles. Now I'm full happy.gif

I feel like a mistake. :/ I wish I could go back in time and fix things. Maybe then I wouldn't be so afraid of other players...

I had a THOROUGH workout session today and I feel worn out as all hell.

BUT, at the same time I feel great about it. I also started doing one-handed pushups recently, so that's an awesome little milestone as well!

I'm doing great today!

Frazzled, edgy, jumpy, and a little shaky. I really hope my day goes a lot better than how it started out. u_u;

I'm having muscle pains after going to exercise after a long time of hiatus.

I'm having muscle pains after going to exercise after a long time of hiatus.

That happens if you haven't worked out consistently

That happens if you haven't worked out consistently

^^; Haha, I know.

---

I'm currently feeling happy tired, after working with the plants along with my sister.

I'm feeling really anxious and irritated right now for no reason at all. Maybe I should go to sleep. tongue.gif

Took the words right outta my mouth.

I am sleepy, and it's still only afternoon too!

Same. xd.png I know I have a lot to do, but I can't seem to get around to doing it. tongue.gif

Hiiiiiiiiiiiigh as a kite in the soft breezes of spring weather~~

I feel crazy. Should sleep BUT...yep, I work today. Ugh!

I feel wired, like I can't sit still. I'm expecting to sooner or later crash and burn because of it.

I'm feeling really loved and appreciated and except for doing yard work out in the hot 80+ degree weather sun, this day has been amazing all the way around! biggrin.gif

I'm achy around the hips and apparently my brain is in nibble mode because I've eaten half a sleeve of ritz crackers while I've been boiling water for my lunch.

Also having doubt about gender again, but I'll dump that in the other thread.

I'm tired. My feet hurt. Been running around all day for others.

And a little hungry?

Annoyed. why can't you leave me in peace so I can actually enjoy this?! dry.gif Seriously, this happens for EVERY PREMIERE EPISODE! *cries* It wouldn't be so bad if my own father didn't constantly insult me for liking Ponies. Not that I give a flying chocobo what he thinks, but still. it's hard to enjoy something when you're being OBNOXIOUS about it and turning up your DVD player so FREAKING LOUD so that even my SOUND CANCELING headphones DON'T WORK! mad.gif

Eh, correction, change annoyed to irritated. Or, just skip right over to peeved. dry.gif