Syiren

How are you feeling?

Kinda antsy, a little hungry. A bit tired. Normal for a Sunday night.

Pooped. Two days at Disney...need a day of rest in between. Am getting too old...I say at 28 xd.png

I'm feeling the urge to draw for the first time in so long. I still have homework to do, though. I don't want to stop drawing. The urge to draw, but the nagging in the back of my mind to do homework...it's making me feel sick.

I'm feeling the urge to draw for the first time in so long. I still have homework to do, though. I don't want to stop drawing. The urge to draw, but the nagging in the back of my mind to do homework...it's making me feel sick.

Similar feeling here. Chose drawing, and now I have even less time to finish that project due tomorrow. >_<

Edit: at 3am also felt like washing the huge stack of dirty dishes accumulated for weeks. And now I have even less time D:

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Splitting headache. Or possible migraine. Hard to tell. either way it hurts. sad.gif

Tired.....very very tired. Having a lot of trouble with my allergies and asthma because of the weather ping ponging back and forth here between nice and warm and cold and damp.

I'm having one of those feeling again that I can't even describe. This time around, I can definitely say there's exhaustion mixed in there. Also some sorrow. The rest of it, though, I don't even know.

I'm trying to do homework but I'm having an especially difficult time concentrating this time. Sleep sounds so good right now.

I hate getting an odd feeling about something but not being able to pinpoint it. Usually I can but there are a few times when I just can't hone in on the issue. Right now I am so tired and sleep deprived. I have been getting about 2 hours of sleep a night for the past month. Mostly due to school. I am in a Java Programming class and the classes are online and only 5 weeks long. They basically cram 10-12 weeks of material into 5 weeks. You just have one class at a time though but it is still pretty intensive. If everything goes as planned I should have my Bachelor's Degree in Web Development around the firt part of next year. I will be 40 this November but hey....at least I have done it.

Headache's gone. biggrin.gif And I'm in a pretty good mood. Just a bit hungry, but it's lunch time anyway, so yay! happy.gif *goes to eat*