Syiren

How are you feeling?

I have a slight headache and sinus pressure. Pollen is everywhere and my allergies are acting up. dry.gif

Pretty good, just came back from a bike ride. Nobody yelled at me today, yay! Wonder if the same is going to happen on the walk though? dry.gif

worthless

i just feel worthless

and stupid

*hugs* you are none of the above.

I'm feeling cold.

worthless

i just feel worthless

and stupid

Awwww. Is there anything I can say to make you feel better? :x

I myself am feeling pretty stressed with finals right around the corner... xd.png

I hate writing English papers. sad.gif

Why do I even need to take this class?

I know how to write already. This is pointless.

*gives you a warm cup of tea*

Actually, that sounds like a great idea. Thanks! biggrin.gif

*drinks* Sigh~ that hits the spot. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Tired, devastated, and my head hurt from sinuses and allergies.

sad.gif Ah... Hope you feel better. You could try jasmine tea or ginger tea to calm down. Ginger tea is good for throat, especially soar throat. Chrysanthemum tea is good for cleansing. Not sure if that will work for your kind of allergy though.

(Why am I always advocating tea, here?)

Weird random headache, and I cut my finger on some paper like hours ago and it still hurts, jeez it's driving me up the wall mad.gif

But other than that I'm pretty content, REALLY looking forward to a week free of school, starting Thursday. happy.gif (Easter holiday till Mon, school field trip Tues+Wed, and Thurs I'm probably taking off to accompany a friend presenting her project in another city <3) Chances are I'll spend the entire time studying anyway, so it'll be a bit of a chemical holiday as usual (even said field trip and project have to do with chem wacko.gif), but I do need the time to catch up, and perhaps relax a bit too...

Blue. It's just one of those days...

Lately every day seems like one of those days.

I put on a fake smile and go about my day but all I want is to go to sleep and forget what life is.

Edited by Brotato

Overslept because I stayed up 'til 3 am. xd.png feeling a little groggy, but otherwise good. Did some brainstorming that will help with my writing, so I'm feelin' pretty good. The music pumping thourhg my headphones is also adding to my good mood. happy.gif

Pretty good. Had a nice day with the family, went out and got some yummy food.

Now I am just relaxing with some silly youtube-videos and gathering money in Disco Zoo xd.png

I was in bed already, but felt like my heart was beating too fast and I couldn't breathe enough, so here I am back at the computer, wondering where on the scale from "hypochondriac" to "almost dead" I am.

(Okay, I know I'm somewhere around "hypochondriac with mild asthma and a tendency to panic attacks". dry.gif )

I had planned on waking up early this morning, but my bed was just too darn comfortable xd.png. I had a pretty productive day after I got out of bed though, so right now I'm relaxing. My shoulder is still aching pretty fierce, so I have one of those heat wraps put on my shoulder and I'm letting it work its magic. I don't know what I did to hurt myself, but hoping it heals up soon.

Emotionally fine, but physically terrible. My asthma has been awful these last few weeks, and has hit the worst point today. I'm not in any danger or anything, just miserably uncomfortable. I can breathe but I don't feel like I'm getting any air. Medicine has made me incredibly, constantly shaky, which makes drawing and writing (the two things I love doing most ;A;) more difficult. I just took cough syrup, which should mop up some of the gunk in my lungs (allergies/mucus etc. etc.). It was disgusting but hopefully it helps. :3

Super nervous! Just came back from a 30min ride and there was an entire primary school of children using the same path (about 300 kids). So I rode super slowly past a heap of kids whilst trying to contain my anxiety of small children. One gives me anxiety as I find children unpredictable (I don't want to hurt them so if a child walks in front of me I tend to come to a dead stop until the child moves away)... multiplied by 300 and you have a heap of fun. :x

Not to self, don't go down that path at 2pm.

mmmrraaaaaah my face is all tingly and itchy and im dizzy and slow. i cant tell if what im writing is even making sense. and it is wayyyyy too hot in here. i hate painkillers they make me miserable. i also feel like my head is going to explode it hurts so bad fhfngjtotngngj at least im not cramping

Much better now that I got that heavy load off my chest. happy.gif

now I'm just hungry. xd.png