Syiren

How are you feeling?

i'm having one of those days where it feels like everyone hates you even if they dont idk i just feel rly paranoid puts head in hands

but other than that pretty relaxed!! a lil bit sleepy though ヽ(´∀`ヽ)

Disappointed that I'm letting real life stress affect my creative productivity and every time I try to draw it looks so crappy to me anyway ;_____; I'm also no where near where I should be in skill level at my age and with how much I do draw OTL

And then when I finally get inspired, the arthritis/carpal tunnel cripple my hand too much to do anything u______u

It's a vicious circle and I'm so tired of it.

I'm feeling kind of tired actually.

And it's only 6:04 PM.

i'm having one of those days where it feels like everyone hates you even if they dont idk i just feel rly paranoid puts head in hands

but other than that pretty relaxed!! a lil bit sleepy though ヽ(´∀`ヽ)

Literally exactly how I feel. unsure.gif

A little tired, because it's almost 1 am, but I'm in a good mood because I had a good laugh earlier. happy.gif

In high spirits. laugh.gif I blame today. Plus, my playlist seems to be trying to throw every funny song at me it's got. It's current track? Numa Numa. xd.png

I hope the rest of my day goes this good. biggrin.gif

Mostly tired and wondering if an April Fool's Day prank has been going on at the cave that I haven't noticed yet.

Mostly tired and wondering if an April Fool's Day prank has been going on at the cave that I haven't noticed yet.

I've been wondering this same exact thing...

Fantastic because I just completed my homework really early, and also eager because I have a roleplay idea I'm going to flesh out.

Annoyed. The day we were due to get our fridge fixed after nearly two months of only going as low as 0 celcius for the freezer and 8 celcius for the fridge, the power to most of our house stopped working. Power box looks normal, and the neighbours lost power too. :|

Not very good... just has been a bad day/week in general and I'm very tired but have lots of homework...

I have a splitting headache...and....I think I hear my bed?...Yep. It's calling my name. Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep for the first time this week. ^^;

i've slept like 10 hours in three days school is stressi ng me out so much nn o no just ,,, n o

thank god for coffee lm A O

Like censorkip.gif. Someone scratched my car on purpose mad.gif

Like censorkip.gif. Someone scratched my car on purpose mad.gif

ohmy.gif Oh dear! I don't know what devil will ever do such a thing.

This is the first time I've ever experienced such a thing. It's not so big but my car is black and it's apparent.. That totally sucks!

Happened to my dad's car because he got a parking spot that someone else wanted. (even though there were several open spaces nearby) Sorry that happened. People can be real doorknobs sometimes. dry.gif Try using nail polish that matches the color of your car. It doesn't last as long as car paint, but it works well for a short quick fix.

~*~

Forgot my lunchbox at home before I left today, so I'm pretty hungry. happy.gif;