Syiren

How are you feeling?

Exhausted, shaken, scared, worried, and uncomfortable. I had nightmares last night, barely kept from relapsing, and very nearly gave up on everything. This month has been horrible, and I cant wait for spring break. I really hope I don't make hospitalization an annual tradition.

Stressed. The feeling of impending doom hanging over my head. It's making me feel a bit nauseated. Can't wait for today to be over. As soon as I get home, I'm hiding in my room for the rest of the night.

Also my mind feels like it's going to explode. Not in a bad way per se, it just feels like I my mind needs to vomit over some papers to get these ideas out that have been there for so long. It's hurting my focus, and I have another exam in a little more than an hour. :c

I've been dealing with a really bad stomach for the past week and I have no idea why. I haven't changed my diet or ate anything wrong, I just feel yucky.

Tired, anxious. I have 10 days to figure out how to spend the money from my research grant, which is supposed to go to volatiles, a plane ticket to another lab, and housing for a two-week stay. The problem is that cloning the genes I need has been fraught with problems, so I haven't had a chance to actually go yet.

Having a pretty good day for once! Well, save for a pesky headache :/ I actually feel motivated to draw so I should probably stop cruising the forums and do that now xDDD

Tired and groggy. I don't know why I'm awake right now. It's 5:08 am and it's Saturday. This is my sleep-in day. Dumb medication messing up my sleep system. dry.gif At least my stomach doesn't hurt as much.

I feel like I don't matter to anyone. I could drop off the face of the Earth and sure, people would notice, but they would shrug it off and forget me.

I don't know. It's been a losing battle since the beginning of March.

I'm annoyed. I hate unexpected guests. dry.gif

Lied-to. Friend bailed on something we've been planning all week today. dry.gif

Nervous. I'm supposed to get my kitten today, but the person I'm getting him from hasn't responded to me and I'm scared they're never going to answer or that they'll tell me that they gave him away to someone else. I really want this kitten, I've already got all of his stuff and his name picked out... This person already kind of pulled a kitten out from under me (a girl kitty from the same litter) so I have this bad feeling they might do that again with this kitten.

Argh, I'm already so emotionally invested in this cat. //whines

bah.

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately... not that extreme, I still get 6-7 hours a day which some would consider a luxury, but I've been keeping that up for a while now and I'm honestly not built for it, need my 8-9 hours at least. So I'm feeling slightly dead, can't get myself to do anything despite coffee and the knowledge that I'm falling behind, and there's this dull headache that hasn't changed since I woke up with it 8 hours ago. x_x

Or maybe I just need a bit of fresh air, after being stuck inside for goodness knows how long again... maybe I'll go for a walk...

I'm stuck in a weird sort of "I want to do something" and "I don't want to go outside or look at people" kind of mood.

This topic seems to be mostly filled with negative moods --- and that's okay! I'm feeling pretty good today myself, even if the weather is overcast and overall gloomy. smile.gif

(I have a lot of work next week and I'm trying not to stress out about it.)

This topic seems to be mostly filled with negative moods --- and that's okay! I'm feeling pretty good today myself, even if the weather is overcast and overall gloomy. smile.gif

It certainly is (I'm good at adding to the gloomy mood myself lol), but it breaks my heart to see so many people struggling and hurting and I just want you all to know that each and every one of you are amazing in unique ways and stronger than you think you are and you'll get through whatever obstacle you're facing, no matter how big or small. No one person's problems are invalidated just because someone has it worse than you and I just want to give hugs and luff to all <333.

Meanwhile, despite the negative things happening, my father has invited my partner and I to dinner tonight and I'm excite!

Better after the walk. Feeling mostly alive, at the very least. Now I'm ready to tackle the notes from my last lecture >:D

Went back to sleep for another three hours and felt much better. And having no headache was an added bonus. smile.gif I finally have some energy to get some stuff done. I would go outside and do stuff if it wasn't 85 degrees out, but I can do that when the sun starts to set. ^^

It certainly is (I'm good at adding to the gloomy mood myself lol), but it breaks my heart to see so many people struggling and hurting and I just want you all to know that each and every one of you are amazing in unique ways and stronger than you think you are and you'll get through whatever obstacle you're facing, no matter how big or small. No one person's problems are invalidated just because someone has it worse than you and I just want to give hugs and luff to all <333.

That's really awesome of you. smile.gif

Edited by Syiren

Laughing right now, which is a good thing smile.gif.

My stomach is actually settled down somewhat, it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the rest of the week(though I shouldn't be laughing so much, might hurt myself xd.png). Thank heavens the medicine I took worked.

After going to bed early with a torturous migraine last night (goodness that was brutal) I'm feeling much better now. I'm in a cheerful mood and ready to face the day. smile.gif

I'm a bit tired this morning. I got woken up by my 3 year old niece being noisy and I couldn't get back to sleep.

I'm in a good mood so far though, just hoping when my sister shows up that she doesn't create drama again like last night dry.gif.

hhhh a little shaky bc smth made me panic a lil last night and it was rly stupid puts face in hands

but i'm feeling good today!! it's a new day and i'm on spring break so bless <33 gonna watch csi and doodle : ' ^ )

A little smug, relaxed and in a better mood than earlier. Also a little tired.