Syiren

How are you feeling?

Anxious. It's the first day of the fourth quarter and I've been seated with a girl who really dislikes me. She just hates me but I've never spoken to her in my life and it stresses me out. I think it's because I'm trans...I hope not, but I suspect that's the case. Whenever I've mentioned LGBTQ issues in the past she glares at me and mutters with her classmates.

Pfft, that's just ignorance. Don't let it bother you, hun. If she can't grow up and pull her head out of her rear then perhaps you should speak to you teacher about switching seats?

~*~

Well, that settles it. I am not working outside in the middle of the day. Outside chores shall be done in the evening, during sunset from now on. I cannot stand this heat and it's not even spring yet. Was walking back from the library and almost fell over I was so dizzy. And I did drink water, but I guess not enough. I'm feeling so overheated right now. I might just take a cold shower to cool me down. sleep.gif;

Pfft, that's just ignorance. Don't let it bother you, hun. If she can't grow up and pull her head out of her rear then perhaps you should speak to you teacher about switching seats?

-snip-

I dunno, it just makes me really uncomfortable knowing someone out there dislikes me. It's not a thing I've ever coped with well, both online and in real life. Today she moved to a different table (without me asking the teacher) so I suspect I annoyed her or she just genuinely hopes I fall off a cliff. It makes me really afraid to say anything in class for fear of her mocking me and starting crap with her friends. Like, we're juniors in high school. This is middle school stuff. It's freaking out my PTSD. Thanks for the kind words though <3

~☆~

Welp. Hello depression, my old friend. That familiar feeling of insufficiency is rearing its ugly head. :/

I dunno, it just makes me really uncomfortable knowing someone out there dislikes me. It's not a thing I've ever coped with well, both online and in real life. Today she moved to a different table (without me asking the teacher) so I suspect I annoyed her or she just genuinely hopes I fall off a cliff. It makes me really afraid to say anything in class for fear of her mocking me and starting crap with her friends. Like, we're juniors in high school. This is middle school stuff. It's freaking out my PTSD. Thanks for the kind words though <3

Tell me about it, some people just refuse to grow up, but don't worry about them. chances are when you graduate you'll never see them again and so what they say now doesn't matter and shouldn't impact you in the least. besides, you have friends here. *hugs* happy.gif

~*~

*laughs* I did it again. I fell on my knee. The same knee as last time. And guess what! Yup! Another glorious bruise! It hurts like crap and I'm surprised I don't scream whenever I walk.

Excuse me while I sit back and rest my knee for the rest of the night.

Ok, my right shoulder is a little sore. Work at the gun range...

Tired. I did a lot today. dang errands and running around town. at least I found a good new book series to read. It reminds me a lot of dragon cave. My knee also hurts.

Ok, my right shoulder is a little sore. Work at the gun range...

Is it any better?

A little better, I had PT today

Anxious and embarrassed. My family and I went out to eat at Olive Garden, but because of my anxiety I had to leave and go sit in the car. This happens every time we go out somewhere. I need to get better control of myself, but it's like trying to climb a cliff made of ice. I just keep falling.

Is it any better?

A little better, I had PT today

Its a little better, I need too stop shooting them big old Mosin Nagant rifles, they kick hard!, and I hope that you feel better very soon too...

Edited by Darien

Stillllll sick, cranky from seeing the doctor too early in the morning and being stuck in the office for hours on end, but slowly getting more pleased as I brew and drink more tea.

Its a little better, I need too stop shooting them big old Mosin Nagant rifles, they kick hard!, and I hope that you feel better very soon too...

Hugs...

I'm in complete shock. I just had a major bombshell dropped in my lap, and I really don't even have the power to process it right now.

I'm tired. I was up so late with anxiety that it carried over to this morning. Why am I so stressed out? I hate this time of year.

A little bit restless and tired.

Went to a test today and it didn't go as well as I had hoped (I passed it, no problem there) but all my material was not rewieved so I am also a bit nervous because I want to talk to my teacher about it tomorrow and I hope I might get a bit of clearance :s

So spent. Emotionally, physically, just EVERYTHING. There seems to just be WAY too many things being thrown at me and my partner these past few months and it's getting too much to handle. I'm just at my wit's end here and I don't know what to do //lays//

I try to distract myself by doing things I love, but unfortunately my motivation has been sapped by stress so I can't even do these things to try to de-stress it's like omfg WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME LIFE I DON'T UNDERSTAND? //JUSTWHYYYY//

Edited by Slater_C

i can't handle this im so stressed out i cant even see straight its all happening again,,,

edit; i messed up i messe dup i messed up theyre gonna hate me goddamn it i hate this

Edited by oddinomaly

It's not as bad now, but last night my stomach was so upset and I felt so nauseated I'm sure that if it wasn't for that mint I would have gotten sick. Ugh. I hate that its my medicine that does it to me. Upsets my stomach, messes with my diet, and makes sleeping difficult. hopefully the side effects subside soon. I don't know how much longer I can handle my stomach hurting like that. sad.gif