Syiren

How are you feeling?

This is the second night I spent without sleep due to insomnia.

I feel like passing out. I'm bed-locked and my brains feel like they're turning to sludge. Make it stop...

EDIT: Thank goodness. I just had a decent nap. Feeling WAAAY better now.

Edited by Brotato

I feel exceptionally lazy today. I need to un-laze and go into the lab to do some restriction digests, but ugh, I just feel...ugh. I hope I'm not coming down with something.

This is the second night I spent without sleep due to insomnia.

I feel like passing out. I'm bed-locked and my brains feel like they're turning to sludge. Make it stop...

Seems like we were in similar boats. I actually almost did pass out at the computer. Only the risk of falling off the bed jolted me awake enough to fall onto my pillow instead.

I'm feeling so much better today though. Helping others always seems to energize me in a positive way. smile.gif It also works up a healthy appetite. xd.png

I got LASEK eye surgery on Thursday. Spent most of the weekend with sight too blurry to do anything (it takes a while to clear up).

Today it's finally clear enough that I could drive, and can read smaller text, Right eye's considerably blurrier than my left yet, which is highly annoying (wouldn't be so bad if they were both blurry but at the same level of blurriness), but my eye doctor said it just means that my left eye's healing faster. Slight headache from straining to read stuff.

I'm doing decent. Can't wait until I have my anti-acid reflux medication refilled.

I need to stop burning in my stomach area (unless I'm about to birth a dragon).

Excited! Going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London this Friday biggrin.gif The train ride from here in Belgium is surprisingly short. Going to meet an internet friend from New York there(and my dad's coming with me, for fun and just in case of course smile.gif)!

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Got the anti-acid reflux medication and I am starting to feel better smile.gif

Might be a day or two until I feel like my old self againXD

Hungry and peeved. dry.gif Someone's putting my eggs in click sites and I'm not happy about it. I can take care of my eggs on my own. If I need help I'll ask for it.

Annoyed. Very annoyed. I've never been part of a fandom as frustrating and toxic as LoK's (Legend of Korra)

Annoyed. Very annoyed. I've never been part of a fandom as frustrating and toxic as LoK's (Legend of Korra)

That's why I tend to avoid fandoms altogether.

I'm feeling a lot more motivated than I have been recently.

Got my bandage contacts out today and my eyes are feeling far more comfortable, although slightly more dry. At least I don't have to deal with the constant scratchy feeling or worry about dislodging the contacts. Vision continues to improve ever so slightly.

I find it's all a matter of location. Not every fan in the fandom is (using your words) toxic and frustrating. Being a member of more than a few fandoms myself, I've run into many layers of each one. There's the good, nice ones, then you have the weird ones who like to bend the rules beyond logic or fairness, and then you have the trolls and the jerks.

Just don't let them affect you and any comments they make should roll away like water off a duck's back. wink.gif

Right now I'm feeling a lot of things. Excitement, annoyance, I'm a little irked and I have energy to burn. It's a really weird feeling to be both happy and annoyed at the same time. unsure.gif

Really really depressed. My boyfriend and I just had a fight. I'm worried about my finances. I am having trouble with lots of stress at work and it's no better at home. I can't sleep though the night anymore and it's been that way for weeks now. I really wish the world would stop shoveling censorkip.gif on me sad.gif I've really had enough.

Ugh. I've experienced headaches for the past week, it's getting old quite fast. I stopped drinking caffeinated soft drinks on a whim, so my body is letting me know, rather loudly, that I should drink some. Meanwhile I'm pretty set on not drinking as much as I used to. I can do this! xd.png

Unhealthy. I've been neglecting my gym routine, but I re-started it today and I feel the satisfying burn of a good workout session.

Hungry, but excited. I missed lunch on purpose because my aunt's coming down for a visit and we're going to spend the rest of the day hanging out and celebrating my mother (her sister's) birthday. She also wants to do something for mine since I didn't really get a chance to do much on my birthday. We're also going out to eat, but I'm not sure where yet.

Hopefully it's someplace nice like Cracker Barrel. I love their food or a local place called Gator Dockside. They have good food too. Ou~ Today's gonna be a good day. I can feel it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Much less stressed than I was on Monday. Got caught up on school work I missed for the most part, now it's just a matter of not failing. That's the hardest part.

Also having many mixed feelings. Anime and manga are emotional xd.png

I could definitely be worse. I feel nauseous and kind of .. lightheaded a majority of the time, though. I still have yet to figure out what exactly is causing that. I get plenty of sleep. :/