Syiren

How are you feeling?

Ou~ Today's gonna be a good day. I can feel it!  biggrin.gif

That was such an understatement it isn't funny. Well, actually I was laughing throughout the entire evening so, yeah I guess it was funny.

I had the best time, but my mother had an even better time. Her sister (my aunt) came to pick us up and we started out by going to Goodwill. It's become a tradition. We enter the store, go through the isles and pick out different things and put them on. Hates, scarves, etc and then when everyone's ready we take a picture.

That was fun and funny enough, but before we started doing that we headed towards the back and started looking at the audio books because my aunt was saying she needed to find something. All of a sudden this lady comes up and bumps the cart in front of us and (she's dressed pretty oddly and acting a bit strange) she asked us to take a survey. My thought was, ".....o-kay." But I didn't want to be rude. Neither did my mom. She flips open this blank notebook and asks how many sisters mom has. She says three. The lady says, "How many?" Mom says three again and then the lady pull off her sunglasses and her 'WIG' and says, "And I'm one of them."

It was one of her other sisters! Mom's jaw hit the floor and the look on her face was priceless! I was surprised too. I had no idea it was her either. True it had been a few years since I had seen my other aunt. Not since I was a kid anyway. Everyone in the store was in on it and everyone in our family too, but kept it a secret. I only didn't know because neither me nor my mom has facebook.

Oh my gosh. And the fun didn't stop there. After we shopped around we went to IHOP for dinner. The waitress was totally cool even some of the other diners were awesome about it when we were being a little loud and laughing. I'm normally a very quiet person, but even I couldn't help but get caught up in all the fun. We could not stop laughing and my aunts were being so fun and goofy. One of my aunt's phone makes sound effects when it goes off for tweets and comments etc. and when they were saying something to the waitress her phone goes off with the sound effect that sounds like a trumpet and it was so perfect we all laughed so hard. Me and one of my aunts started crying it was so funny. xd.png

We stayed there just talking and spending time together and the waitresses didn't mind one bit.

I had such a great time, so considering this is one of the best days I've had in a very long while I feel pretty darn good. biggrin.gif Now I'm just gonna sit back, relax and watch a movie.

Sore... My joints from the hips down have been aching all day for some unknown reason. mellow.gif

Physically sleepy, mentally pumped. I want to do all the things but I just...can't...

Irritable, sister decided she was going to stay up tonight and is already nitpicking things. Good thing I'm going to bed dry.gif .

Worn out. It was so nice out today that I decided walking 5 miles was a perfectly sound idea.

Relieved. What I thought was going to be a very stressful situation was actually pretty relaxing and enjoyable. Something I missed too.

Kind of bored. The kind that you simply have a lot to do but given up. Instead, you just want to find something fun to do.

Edited by georgexu94

a bit of this and a bit of that.

depressed and sad because my mum is in mental recovery.

happy and joyful because I feel like being happy.

and some other feelings I cannot put into words.

I am feeling happy that I reached Level 146 in Angry Birds Transformers

intensely uncomfortable. a boyfriend/girlfriend pair at this school are very loudly making out on the couch opposite me. it's like borderline sexual. like. can you not. it's kind of gross watching you two suck face. pls stop. D:

Bored. My internet connection is acting up and I can't watch Futurama like I planned to. All my friends are staying at home and the RPs I'm in have hit a rough patch, but I have Skyrim, so it's not all bad.

I am really POed at my cats! I have one of those stretchy red bands for physical therapy, and my stupid cats tore it up! I even wrapped it around the doorknob so it wouldn't be dangling and tempting.

Bit of a toothache. :c And I'm all sleepy and bleh, but content as I've finally found a bit of free time to reply to all my dA messages and just kind of hang around. smile.gif

And I'm still basking in the glory of my 112.5% score (yup - extra credit questions ftw) on yesterday's math test, on trigonometric equations aka my number one enemies, no less x3 I'm finally getting the hang of it!

Tired from being out and about all day, but otherwise good. ^^

Stressed, confused, drained, and completely incapable of grasping what I'm reading.

Programming has never been my thing. I'm trying to learn how to write macros in Common Lisp, but everything I read just slides back out of my brain. On top of the programming assignment, I have four exams next week. One of them is a foreign language oral exam. I can barely speak in coherent sentences in English. T-T

Ugh, my head hurts. >_<; Headaches suck.

Sick. Had heartburn so bad I threw up last night, and now I have a sore throat. Still have the same fever I've had for three weeks now.

Sick. Had heartburn so bad I threw up last night, and now I have a sore throat. Still have the same fever I've had for three weeks now.

Ouch, that's no fun. I'm sorry to hear that. sad.gif Three weeks? have you seen a doctor about it? It doesn't sounds like it's going to go away easily on its own.

I'm feeling so disoriented. If I turn my neck too quickly I get dizzy, if I stand up too quick I get dizzy, if I bend over and stand back up I get dizzy. So far the only time when I'm not dizzy is when I'm sitting down. But I can't sit around all day. I have things to do! sad.gif

Ouch, that's no fun. I'm sorry to hear that. sad.gif Three weeks? have you seen a doctor about it? It doesn't sounds like it's going to go away easily on its own.

I'm feeling so disoriented. If I turn my neck too quickly I get dizzy, if I stand up too quick I get dizzy, if I bend over and stand back up I get dizzy. So far the only time when I'm not dizzy is when I'm sitting down. But I can't sit around all day. I have things to do! sad.gif

Nah bruh, I'm too broke to see more doctors than I'm already seeing. I've got to just try to keep on waiting it out and experimenting with home remedies to curb the rest of it. It's not high enough to really cause any problems, just enough so I get tired quicker and am a little more cranky.

Have you been drinking enough water? Dehydration can make you pretty dizzy!

Nah bruh, I'm too broke to see more doctors than I'm already seeing. I've got to just try to keep on waiting it out and experimenting with home remedies to curb the rest of it. It's not high enough to really cause any problems, just enough so I get tired quicker and am a little more cranky.

Have you been drinking enough water? Dehydration can make you pretty dizzy!

I've been there. sleep.gif; Hope you feel better soon.

And you know, that's probably why. I did some chores outside yesterday in mid 80 degree weather and I didn't drink much water.

Anxious. It's the first day of the fourth quarter and I've been seated with a girl who really dislikes me. She just hates me but I've never spoken to her in my life and it stresses me out. I think it's because I'm trans...I hope not, but I suspect that's the case. Whenever I've mentioned LGBTQ issues in the past she glares at me and mutters with her classmates.