TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

The tags and presents were nicely done. It's the kind of thing I'd love to see yearly.

/nonsubtlehint

ninja.gif

i can't see the presents ppl sent me as they created them. the tags have all reverted to the one the site automatically picks and the messages are half on, half off the tags. i really liked the present thing until this happened.

As Shajana said, it was made for the event, but never actually made it in. It may get added in the coming days, but only TJ knows for sure.

~

Spring_Dragon: refresh the page--it should fix it.

Edited by PieMaster

i've re-named my Mistletoe's since their not pine related dragons *puts away the tissues and sinus medication*

i now pronounce to you ChaCha Slide and Conga Line *grins* cause the s1 hatchies and the adults look like they be dancing

so all my mistletoes will have names that deal with dancing of some sort happy.gif

I just want to thank the artist for including the Asexual flag for the wrapping choices. I really appreciate it.

I'm old and a dork... so I named mine "A Time to Rejoice" & "Fingers Numb Faces Aglow" from Cliff Richard's Mistletoe & Wine. ^ ^;

I really love love love the colours that were used (MOAR BLOOGREEN DRAGONS PLZKTHNX). I second a call for a Southern Christmas dragon! While you guys are freezing & sipping nog, I'm nursing a sunburn from a day at the beach! biggrin.gif

SOUTHERN CHRISTMAS PLZKTHNX!!!

I can see it now! Great big banners on its wings that reflect the southern lights! NATAL AUSTRALIS! *____*

TJ, PLEASE, sir, may we have some more? *holds out gift box for tagging* (NOT gruel, lol, the analogy only works this far) Some more dragon tags?

TJ, PLEASE, sir, may we have some more? *holds out gift box for tagging* (NOT gruel, lol, the analogy only works this far) Some more dragon tags?

I dunno. I'd like a festive gruel tag. laugh.gif But yes, I'd like to see the holly dragon tag.

Unrelated, but both my mistletoes are gendered now. :3

I'm old and a dork... so I named mine "A Time to Rejoice" & "Fingers Numb Faces Aglow" from Cliff Richard's Mistletoe & Wine. ^ ^;

I really love love love the colours that were used (MOAR BLOOGREEN DRAGONS PLZKTHNX). I second a call for a Southern Christmas dragon! While you guys are freezing & sipping nog, I'm nursing a sunburn from a day at the beach! biggrin.gif

SOUTHERN CHRISTMAS PLZKTHNX!!!

I can see it now! Great big banners on its wings that reflect the southern lights! NATAL AUSTRALIS! *____*

Ahaha. Two words:

Melted candles.

laugh.gif

I have experience with summer-heat-melted candles awkwardly drooping on a badly out of place Christmas tree, can you tell?

Thanks for posting the credits, Odeen.

I am in awe of all the artistic talent displayed here! And doubly in awe of Odeen's artistic talents and writing skills!

Thank you all soooooooooo much for making this holiday event so special!

And thanks for the post about diversity, Syphoneira. I hope people will remember that when the hue and cry for "updating" one of the old dragons to meet "DC standards" starts again, as I am sure it will. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks for posting the credits, Odeen...

Yes, and thanks to all the artists, spriters, writers, and TJ, for another awesome Holiday Event!

Fantastic artwork and story everyone!

Yes, thank you to ALL who helped make this holiday event possible! I can't believe how many awesome images were put into all this. It's wonderful!

All the images are beautiful! Sorry I missed the dragons though. all well 2nd gen next year smile.gif

It was the mana bars that really blew me away, awesome job, artists!!

Agreed. The mana bars are awesome - especially the snow angel one.

Ahaha. Two words:

Melted candles.

laugh.gif

I have experience with summer-heat-melted candles awkwardly drooping on a badly out of place Christmas tree, can you tell?

My dear friend! That is why you use wire and shiney things in the southern hemisphere! wub.gif PINE TREES FOR WHAT!

HERE THERE BE CREDITS!

--snipped for insane length even though extreme awesomeness--

Thank you for posting these, Odeen!

And THANK YOU to all the artists and writers (Odeeeeeeeeeeen)! You did some PHENOMENAL work this Christmas. I sincerely enjoyed every part of the event. *Passes out hot cocoa and hugs to everyone for a job well done*

Edited by LibbyLishly

Thanks for posting the credits... very well done to all the artists...

One quick question - there is mention, and credit for a "divider"... however, I can't seem to find this anywhere within the event... Probably just my old age, but, what am I missing?!? It is very pretty, and I'd like to know where to find it!

Thanks for posting the credits... very well done to all the artists...

One quick question - there is mention, and credit for a "divider"... however, I can't seem to find this anywhere within the event... Probably just my old age, but, what am I missing?!? It is very pretty, and I'd like to know where to find it!

user posted image

From TJ's announcement header image. =3

Ahhh.... thanks! I didn't double check there!! Silly me! smile.gif

If it had been a bear, it would've bitten me!!

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

Great round of applause for all the artists and writers working on this event! You guys made an amazing job!

All the images are beautiful! Sorry I missed the dragons though. all well 2nd gen next year smile.gif

They are still popping up in the AP occasionally !

Also you can try to trade for one - check out the dragonmarket on eatw.net smile.gif

Ahhh.... thanks! I didn't double check there!! Silly me! smile.gif

If it had been a bear, it would've bitten me!!

Don't feel bad. I had the same exact reaction when I saw the credits, just never got around to asking. So I am glad you asked. wink.gif I guess I hadn't thought of that as a divider when I first saw it. When I think divider I think like the dividers on the Easter egg and Trick or Treat pages, so I was puzzled.

Going to add my share of "thank you"s and "wow"s! I especially love the mana bars. (The Snow Angel and Solstice ones are my favourites.) c:

Happy Holidays everyone!

Edited by woops