TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has sent me a present! And sorry if I haven't sent one back yet! If I don't get around to it, please accept this Christmas Penguin as an apology. user posted image

Edited by tikigurl91

Oh what a cute penguin...so pretty...

So...now what? Besides waiting for eggs and hatchlings to hatch and now that the mana bar is filled.

My future-villain radar is going off. (concerning the epilogue)

Edit: I named mine Mystletainn's Pizzaz, since its code is MsPiz. :3

Edited by Pteprocks

Did something happen to the presents? They look all messed up now. sad.gif

finally a christmas dragon i really like!!! it looks gorgeous, and i love the green coloring ♥ thanks for a great year everybody.

Did something happen to the presents?  They look all messed up now. sad.gif

A hard refresh should fix it. smile.gif

Did something happen to the presents? They look all messed up now. sad.gif

I've been having the same issue - nothing a hard refresh didn't fix (As well as clearing my cache and cookies)

Yes! New tags! They're beautiful! I would love a tag with a dragon, too. Thank you, TJ!

I had to do that hard refresh just now, too, and now I have the new tags someone mentioned. yay!!!

Love 'em biggrin.gif

Awww, the mistletoe adults look so cuddly! They are beautiful. Thank you to everyone whose hard work made this awesome holiday event possible! I have loved sending and receiving presents and notes, and this year's new holiday dragon is wonderful. smile.gif

As far as my favorite list goes...

1. Snow Angel

2. Solstice

3. Ribbon

4. Magi

5. Wrapping

6. Holly

7. Yule-buck

8. Mistletoe

Oh the adults are so pretty and I just want to snuggle them!~ :3 Mine aren't even gendered yet, but I've named my girls Mistletoeshine (since the eggs remind me of shiny ornaments and snowglobes) and Snowyleaf. <3 I like that they're not just 'Christmas-y' dragons, but seem to represent winter in general. Too bad they're female, I'd love to pair them with a blue-winged Solstice, if those were the CBs. Oh well. c: I'll have to content myself with pairing them with Terraes, Undines, maybe even Mints? :)

The story was really, really great, though I doubt that's really the end of it since there's still a couple days left in the event.

My future-villain radar is going off. (concerning the epilogue)

Edit: I named mine Mystletainn's Pizzaz, since its code is MsPiz. :3

Yah, something definitely feels off xd.png

Has the writer for the events been announced yet?

Ah ha ha ha, gilded bloodscales are now adorable in my mind (also, their stubby limbs helps).

Oh yeah, and one's called "Obligate Parasite" because mistletoe, and the other is named for her code.

Edited by dirtytabs

I named one "Darkletoe"...

I gave one away earlier and so am waiting for my last egg to hatch...

Oh man BONUS STORY.

It'll be interesting to see how this bonus story goes! wub.gif The main story was great, and I love side stuff in stories!

On the note of naming the new dragons, am I the only one that didn't name her Mistletoe dragons after something Xmas related or in reference to their breed/name? xd.png lol I named mine Wren Elessedil (Shannara novels) and Idrilain the Second (Nightrunner novels), both great Queens. =3

I can't wait until mine grows up! biggrin.gif