TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

*peers reaaaally hard at screen* The badge... ice dragon... little red thing it's holding... Ooohhh this just got even more interesting!

Interesting. I hadn't noticed it was holding something red, before.... the Changeling's scale, perhaps?

It does feel like there's little point picking up shards though, since it's so outweighed by the game. Kind of like a golden snitch that far outweighs everything else.

The point of picking them up for me right now is so they don't displace every thing else on whatever page I'm visiting. I really wish that once your bar is full they would stop appearing for that day! I just find them annoying when I no longer need them.

Interesting. I hadn't noticed it was holding something red, before.... the Changeling's scale, perhaps?

If the new Christmas dragon looks anything like that it'll automatically become my new favorite Christmas dragon. And that says a lot considering I adore the Wrapping Wing.

Perhaps he's holding a mana crystal?

I'm loving this event! I have all of the dragons I wanted to get, and I'll even have adults later tonight!

Wait a minute... that dragon IS holding something! ohmy.gif You are so right! Too bad it's too small to figure out what exactly it could be, either the mana crystals or the stolen scale. But perhaps it's not the ice dragon (they are a little darker shade of blue), maybe it's the idea of the new dragon, what do you know?

Then again it could be the ice. It had the motive to create the blizzard, they do like when it's cold. :S

Looking at the anatomy of the little guy I think that it is an ice. I think you're onto something.

Oooooo, spoilers? tongue.gif

Your theory seems sound, though. In my headcanon (not yet backed up by the Encyclopedia), Ices aren't mischievous, but do take power where they can find it, so I could totally see one of them seizing an Avatar scale to change the weather to their own liking. ETA: Derp, the title of today's chapter seems like a pretty big hint, too.

*Steeples fingers and waits impatiently for today's epilogue*

Edited by LibbyLishly

I wonder... If you keep collecting mana shards after your personal mana bar is full, does it still count for the global one? That might explain why the shards continue to drop after you maxed out your mana contribution for the day?

Part of the awesomeness of things like christmas, valentine, and halloween breeding is all the low time regular eggs in the AP. I found this adorable little blood scale which gendered male but his code has already dictated his name~ http://dragcave.net/lineage/45HLy and I think its adorable as hell~

Wow, the global mana bar still isn't full. Am I just imagining it or is it taking longer to fill then days past?

Wow, the global mana bar still isn't full. Am I just imagining it or is it taking longer to fill then days past?

I'm guessing it will take longer as time goes on. It's the kind of mechanic that does happen with games...

It could be one of two things:

1. The longer the event goes on - the longer it takes to fill the bar (after all, the more mana needed to dispell the storm, the longer it would take to gather)

2. Right now, it's the last days of school for some, for others - the busy work season, for others still - a time to travel...It's possible that due to a combination of the above, that there aren't as many players collecting mana

Either way - it's nice to see it taking longer so everyone has a chance to contribute to the global bar (as the last couple of days - I've woken up at 5 in the morning, found some mana, then come home about 6 hours later to find the Global bar already full)

this made me smile i also love the names for all the main characters of the stories, anyone know the story behind the names?

and Aurora, she sure is a feisty one aint she xd.png i think out of all the Avatars, the Avi of Change would be the only one that would actually stand for such a talking too *nods* they look like big ol teddy bears

They are actual dragons. tongue.gif

Here is Godsibb, from way back in the story.

Last year a total of 150 prizes were given out, 30 of them being honorable mention. That doesn't necessarily mean the same amount will be given this year.

Thank you! And yeah, I know the number of prizes can change, but knowing what it has been in the past is helpful. smile.gif It's still a very slim chance of winning, but I'm glad it's not limited to only a very small handful. Maybe I'll be able to get a low-gen prize sometime this coming year. smile.gif

Well, I just bred the last of my Christmas dragons, with the exception of my holly which I'll be saving until tomorrow. I hope whoever catches the eggs enjoys them. One of the Winter Magi's bred a perfect checker lineage from Rosebuds.

Also, I'm wondering if its just me or is the mana bar taking longer to fill than yesterday?

Well, I just bred the last of my Christmas dragons, with the exception of my holly which I'll be saving until tomorrow. I hope whoever catches the eggs enjoys them. One of the Winter Magi's bred a perfect checker lineage from Rosebuds.

Also, I'm wondering if its just me or is the mana bar taking longer to fill than yesterday?

Definitely taking longer. It LOOKS full now, though. Epilogue, where are you??

Definitely taking longer. It LOOKS full now, though. Epilogue, where are you??

Heh, so the young Ice and Frostbites are having a party are they? lol, This story just keeps getting better and better. laugh.gif

im little new here so idk lol.

What is the raffle normally *assuming it happens yearly.

Also about the new egg which will be dropped for 3 days. How will it be dropped. By breeding, habitats, randomly in AP?

im little new here so idk lol.

What is the raffle normally *assuming it happens yearly.

Also about the new egg which will be dropped for 3 days. How will it be dropped. By breeding, habitats, randomly in AP?

The new egg will be dropped in the main cave, across all biomes. smile.gif You may be able to find some in the AP, but only if people grab some and later choose to abandon them. They won't be breedable until next year.

This post by Sif (from page 48 of this thread) has a great breakdown of when the raffle is and how it works.

Edited by Xasora

grate idea guys. i just hope that diffrent people will win the raffle this year.

ive done every x-mas event every year and never won any of them. i hope i will win this year.