Ayelldee

Conjectures ABout November Release

hoping for midnight tonight. :\

TJ pls ;A;

90-180 dragons? We got more than that in the completed section hahaha

Yup! In fact I believe the number on the CL is ~400-500+ dragons. c:

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Including one of mine I have in there. We need moar pygmies. I want my gross little bugeater in the cave!

Good luck with your dragon! biggrin.gif

On another note, pleeeeasse be midnight tonight I won't have wifi at noon or one, and can't stay up late, tomorrow

Welp after being in a plane for nine hours with no internet access, I for one am happy that there wasn't a new release at one. Not sure if I'll be able to stay all the way up to midnight..........it would be easier if the release was tomorrow at one imo

The struggle of keeping egg slots open when I feel the need to hunt/breed eggs.

Yeah I failed in that struggle smile.gif but I do have enough freezes saved up to open back up my slots. I'm still hoping for a release. I'd love a new "egg".

I grabbed some odd cbs from the ap that I was short on. So if no release, I'll have a nice batch of hatchies anyway.

I have no growing things on my scroll. I let things grow up and didn't get anything new because I thought there'd be a release this weekend. Now I'm more than slightly upset. *considers burning TJ in effigy*

I have no growing things on my scroll. I let things grow up and didn't get anything new because I thought there'd be a release this weekend. Now I'm more than slightly upset. *considers burning TJ in effigy*

laugh.gif I'll join you if you do. But the weekend isn't quite over yet. *Still holds out hope!*

I feel like I'm going to poke the sleeping dragon by saying that the lack of a new release does not bother me. It means I can work on my collecting and breeding without worrying about collecting new eggs. Of course there is still one day in November, so, who knows?

I could work on other stuff too, but it makes the time between actual new releases not counting holidays very long. The events are fun and the holiday breeding period and new holiday dragons are great, but there's still a long wait between Halloween and Christmas if there aren't new dragons. Plus we can only get two of the new Christmas dragon. Then there's another long wait after Christmas before the Valentines dragon appears. So we go from the September release to the March release with no new cave dragons. 5 months is a very long time. Having a November release helped break that up.

And no, the raffle dragons don't count.

Agreed. Its nice to have time to hunt and breed for rares and other breeds. And even start on some lineages I've been planning on. But it does get a little stale just doing that after a while. So a November release TOMORROW would be nice for me because then I would have a week to hunt, breed and trade the new release. Or even just more breeds released during a release like 3-4 breeds, or maybe even multiple releases in a month with only 1-2 breeds each release?

Perhaps this heralds a return to midnight releases? unsure.gif (Not that I'd mind, but others may feel differently.)

Am seconding the upset bit here.

You grab the pitchforks, I'll get the torches!!!

I feel like I'm going to poke the sleeping dragon by saying that the lack of a new release does not bother me.  It means I can work on my collecting and breeding without worrying about collecting new eggs.

I'd concur, except I keep my scroll clear almost every weekend ever since the announced released stopped. Which is my choice, absolutely - but the lack of announced releases really has been killing half my Dragon Cave use. I don't mind there being no release, I would have plenty to do, I just can't get myself to do it because there's no announcement.

Anyway, don't get me wrong - I'm not upset or angry at it, just a bit sad and frustrated (and feeling very silly and stupid). I'll be waiting until Monday to start catching or breeding in earnest again and it feels a bit like a waste of time. xd.png I do recognise it's self-inflicted, though.

*fills oddsoxdi's hands with kindling* There, now you don't have any hands free for catching, breeding or trading.

*draws a face with a monocle and mustache on a pillowcase in preparation to stuffing it with straw*

*piles straw for Fiona, has matches/lighters/torches and kerosene ready.....*

I really wonder, other than the man himself, just who were all these players who thought "scheduled releases" were getting "stale?" It's not like there was a suggestion thread about it.

I have no idea. Maybe there were a lack of users logging on after the new release for the rest of the month and tj didn't like that?

*piles straw for Fiona, has matches/lighters/torches and kerosene ready.....*

I really wonder, other than the man himself, just who were all these players who thought "scheduled releases" were getting "stale?"  It's not like there was a suggestion thread about it.

Sorry, but me. I felt it was more fun with the releases being random. (I think there may have been a couple of other people who agreed, though I can see most people aren't happy with it.)

I don't think it was users complaining that got it stopped though. I think it was more TJ's feeling of spoiling us that resulted in random releases returning.

Edited by MessengerDragon

I don't think it was users complaining that got it stopped though. I think it was more TJ's feeling of spoiling us that resulted in random releases returning.

Spoiling us? Huh.......I honestly don't think planned releases was spoiling us. It just made the game easier and more fun to play imo

This suspense is causing me to dream about releases each night and waking up at ungodly hours just to check the news section. xd.png

I'm really hoping the release is today, it won't be the weekend for me anymore tomorrow so I won't have nearly as much time on my hands for hunting.