Ayelldee

Conjectures ABout November Release

*crosses fingers in the midst of joining in adding my plea and hope for a November release*Purdy Pwease unsure.gif with a junk food OD on top,TJ?

This is what the Man says about that:

This month marks the end of consistent beginning-of-the-month releases. While knowing when to look is nice, it also seems to have become a bit stale. Future releases will (very likely) still be on weekends, but may be scattered throughout the month.

So - just waiting for it to be 1:00 now...THAT"S what's 'getting stale' - waiting for the next-best chance for a Release and having to keep your Scrolls open....

ETA typederp

Edited by Ayelldee

It's 5.16 now. Probably won't be a release today. ninja.gif

It's still not 1PM EST, so there may be hope! ~45 mins left for a release (if there is one!)

Hoping and waiting, still unlocked...

I have one egg, I think? If so, and if I like them enough, I'm getting five. I kinda hope it's today, but TJ is doing all of the coding himself, and he has a life too. I think that he will do it when he does it. I'm not going to go "He has to do it today, or I hate him!" I don't do that, it's stupid.

So - just waiting for it to be 1:00 now...THAT"S what's 'getting stale' - waiting for the next-best chance for a Release and having to keep your Scrolls open....

Somehow I picture TJ having a blast just watching us going crazy about whether or not there is going to be a release. Bet that makes the week-end less than 'stale' for him at least. laugh.gif

Yeh, I can see him rocking back and forth in his chair laughing at us and all our 'Oh woe!'s

Four more minutes... I love living in Dragcave's timezone sometimes, but darn I wanted to sleep in...

If there's a release, here's to hoping I can incuhatch these eggs. They're all ones I need for holiday mates (or just need CBs off, like heck am I giving up the cb tsunami)

Time to start the massive whinefest!

No new release? Oh well, no harm no foul smile.gif Back to collecting more AP eggs and breeding! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Ah well, only means I can go back to breeding and AP-hunting without a bad conscience rolleyes.gif

Edited by Rubin