Ayelldee

Conjectures ABout November Release

Well, the eggs will be here to stay, as they're a permanent addition to the cave. How long they're the only thing dropping will depend on their rarity (which isn't announced) and how many people are catching them. The flood should last at least 3 or 4 hours though. After that other eggs will start mixing in. The news ones should still be the most frequent thing dropping for a day or two.

Well, the eggs will be here to stay, as they're a permanent addition to the cave. How long they're the only thing dropping will depend on their rarity (which isn't announced) and how many people are catching them. The flood should last at least 3 or 4 hours though. After that other eggs will start mixing in. The news ones should still be the most frequent thing dropping for a day or two.

Yes, but unlike the Halloweens, the new Release eggs won't necessarily be falling in all the Biomes. Makes grabbing them a little more challenging than the Holidays.

I thought for sure we'd have a Black Friday release (we still might - I'm just used to the 12 AM stuff after all this time).

How are we spending our time as the clock moves to 1:00 to see if there'll be a Release? I've been naming and moving dragons and trying to free up egg slots.

Wish we had at least a day's notice about a drop.

How are we spending our time as the clock moves to 1:00 to see if there'll be a Release? I've been naming and moving dragons and trying to free up egg slots.

Wish we had at least a day's notice about a drop.

Ayelldee I am doing laundry and other chores then cutting veggies for homemade chicken soup all the while keeping my eye on the clock. If in fact there is a new egg drop earlier than 9p then I will be dropping a few AP eggs back at the AP to clear my scroll. But I will wait to do that until I see new eggs dropping.

I hope not. I'm egglocked for the day with rares and I really wouldn't like to abandon them. Plus I'm really tired right now.

Maybe there'll be one tomorrow or Sunday. If not, then oh well. We had November releases for the past two years and no January releases so maybe tj is switching it up.

Well, I'll have two egg slots by midnight, guess I'll just try to hold it at that until Monday. Here's to waiting!

@kitsune93

I feel you. Its nerve wracking and frankly I wish that tj didn't get rid of the planned releases, one because it was easy to plan for them and two because a lot of dragons got released off the completed dragon list.

Or that tj would at least give us like an hour to half an hours warning ahead of time? That would make things much easier imo.

Given that we may or may not get one given the fewer releases sentiment prevailing, I went ahead and did a full run of vampire bites. It was extremely successful! So if people have room on their scrolls after tomorrow they may want to give that a go. Looks like from the vamp thread, it's a trend to bite and keep lately.

Personally, out of 17 bites.

1 Death.

3 repulsed.

13 Kept, all of which I punted to the ap.

Maybe there'll be one tomorrow or Sunday. If not, then oh well. We had November releases for the past two years and no January releases so maybe tj is switching it up.

THIS actually strikes me as a VERY good possibility, given that TJ does like to keep us all on our toes.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was planning something like that.

As for vampires....>.>

I tried an egg with one of mine... dead. SO... yeah, not good.

@kitsune93

I feel you. Its nerve wracking and frankly I wish that tj didn't get rid of the planned releases, one because it was easy to plan for them and two because a lot of dragons got released off the completed dragon list.

Or that tj would at least give us like an hour to half an hours warning ahead of time? That would make things much easier imo.

Lol, I must agree - I actually loved the regular, announced Releases and am not looking forward to a day-time scramble, myself.

Looks like I'll be keeping my egg spaces clear for a Release we probably won't have tonight, and will just have to hope that I don't have to run around during the day Sat/Sun, (as seems annoyingly likely,) if we should have one then.

But even if I have to wear suspenders all weekend, I'll keep my speculators on, and look like a total DC geek...

But even if I have to wear suspenders all weekend, I'll keep my speculators on, and look like a total DC geek...

Lol, I am pretty sure a lot of us here are fellow geeks, including me so I wouldnt worry too much about that

Lol, I am pretty sure a lot of us here are fellow geeks, including me so I wouldnt worry too much about that

Lol, thanks for the reassurance!

As long as I have my speculators on, I wonder how many of us will spend all ensuing months with empty egg spaces on weekends, 'just in case it's this week-end', until any New Releases show?

I know I am. I will be seriously pissed, if the one weekend where I stock up on eggs is the new release weekend.

In hindsight I do regret picking up the nebulas but I love their sprites so much, I just can't bear to abandon them.

Isn't the January "release" the raffle dragons though? o: I suppose there's not a normal release but I believe the raffle takes up that time. It would be hard for TJ to have to contact the winners, give the ones who reply their prizes, AND do a normal release, I would think...

It might be tomorrow but I doubt it will be Sunday. We'll see, I suppose!