Ayelldee

Conjectures ABout November Release

Isn't the January "release" the raffle dragons though? o: I suppose there's not a normal release but I believe the raffle takes up that time. It would be hard for TJ to have to contact the winners, give the ones who reply their prizes, AND do a normal release, I would think...

It might be tomorrow but I doubt it will be Sunday. We'll see, I suppose!

I suppose you're right about that. It would be a lot of work and most likely stress for tj. Guess I just would sort of prefer that to a November release this year because imo chances are we're not getting a new prize breed due to the lack of 2nd gens from the already existing ones and the amount of complaints about it. And with no new prize breeds, the raffle doesn't really hold much interest to me.

Also I'm egglocked lol so thats another reason.

Yeah, RecycledHeart, it's hard to plan for maybes...

But you'll likely be laughing Monday, with a scroll full of pretties, while mine, with all eggs now hatched and all egg space saved 'just in case' will be empty. laugh.gif

Looks like its not a 1PM EST release then. TBH I'm a bit glad, I couldn't stay awake last night because it would be 1AM for me, just woke up and saw that there weren't any releases.

So the next possible suspect is 12AM EST?

I really really hope not. I'm in belgium for vacation and that would make it 6 am for me, which by that point I am sound asleep.

And it's been confirmed that I'll be running around tomorrow afternoon, so if we have one, that'll be when, lol.

I wish we knew...

As long as I have my speculators on, I wonder how many of us will spend all ensuing months with empty egg spaces on weekends, 'just in case it's this week-end', until any New Releases show?

Count me among those numbers. So annoying - if my eggs hatch on Thursday, I wind up completely empty Friday AND Saturday. My game has lost its ability to maintain any kind of efficiency.

Maybe 1PM EST time then, I'll try my best to stay up this time. biggrin.gif

Really crossing my fingers, I freed my egg spaces in anticipation for the (maybe) release.

Grrrr I want to keep working on my lineages! I wonder if it's going to be put off until next weekend or if there possibly won't be any at all?

I think it's just being put off until later tomorrow. In some places, Black Friday shopping is probably still going on.

1Am is coming around.... but ..

If he does a 1pm release, today ( Saturday) well..

That's a 5am wake up or earlier to see if there is a dragon release.

And i'm not particularly happy with that e_e'

2:35AM. Still nothing. I'm really leaning towards either no release this month, or a 1 PM release. And anyway, I have TJ's time zone so I don't have to wake up at unGodly hours of the morning. :3

Maybe TJ just decided to favour another time zone for once biggrin.gif

That seems highly unlikely imo but I guess it is another possibility.

Or we'll blow the whole weekend with empty scrolls just in case, lol.

I so miss the announced midnight Releases... you know you're a DC addict when?

I so miss the announced midnight Releases... you know you're a DC addict when?

Me, too.

*is still mad.gif about it*

Possibly the Patch Update is meant to take the place of the November Release..?

Uh, wow, that's no the same at ALL. I'd be really disappointed if that's the case.

I hope there is a release today :3 I need something to release some of my excitement for Christmas on.

My main excitement is not the presents, but the dragon cave event and the new dragon (I know, how sad)...

I'm too tired, can't stay up anymore. >_<

If there does happen to be a release in two hours, then I wish the best of luck to everyone!

We still have today and tomorrow left. Remember that Nhiostrifes were released on the very last day of November.