Ayelldee

Conjectures ABout November Release

If it's a midnight release I won't be here for it sad.gif I could set an alarm to check, but it seems very unlikely. Just have to wait for the Christmas event!

You know what I would like for months when there "can't" be a new release released in the cave due to time constraints or whatever? A hybrid release. Provided there isn't a sudden extremely late November release, I think this would be a good solution for still having a release in the future because it puts a new dragon in the cave and still allows for people to acquire the dragon at their own pace.

Edited by Jazeki

According to the timeline on the DC Wiki page, the last non-holidays to be released in December were papers and seasonals.

So, there could feasibly be a speculation thread made for December releases when today is over. LOL.

Thanks, Jazeki, any hope is something!

And we'll hope... unsure.gif

But, according to Murphy's Law, since I've (finally!) bred 2 actually nice, hard-to-breed eggs for people who aren't online and snagged a Volcano Pyralspite (3rd Pyralspite I've ever even seen, lol,) for one offline person with none at all, we'll probably get a REALLY surprise one *right now*, just while/because I've got 4 spaces filled until they're picked up, and some other people have said that they've been hunting after having no 1 PM Release today and couldn't drop whatever they'd snagged until after cooldown... xd.png

Midnight tonight would still work, though, not that TJ'd do a Release Sunday night... I don't think...but I was supposed to Be Prepared anyway, for when it doesn't happen...

*lives in dreams - reality is pretty pathetic right now, just can't keep awake laugh.gif *

Ardath Rekha - sucks, don't it?

People may check in to see if there's a Release, and maybe run fansites while looking at the forums, (just in case, lol, in my case,) but a lot of people seemingly aren't doing anywhere near the hunting and breeding they'd otherwise do, if they knew when Releases were happening.

Of course, I wasn't going to do the little breeding (just didn't expect eggs from these dragons, actually, laugh.gif ) or the fluke 'passing through' (just seeing how many people were hunting in the biomes,) Cave catch I just did, lol. rolleyes.gif

Just planned to be ready simply because a Release would be so unlikely to occur tonight, and somebody did say that any day in the month was possible - and TJ thought the scheduled ones were 'stale' which would certainly make tonight a surprise...

Edit: thank goodness for this thread, at any rate - at least we can talk about a Release, even if we don't actually get one, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

Yeh I've got five bred beauties and a CB Neb - if he surprises us tonight with a release I'll be unhappy. You don't want that - you wouldn't like me when I'm unhappy. xd.png

Totally egglocked with several rares. There is no freaking way I'm dropping these guys. If there is a release tonight I am going to be MAJORLY pissed off. Better to just have no release since its so late....

If we really do have less releases in general, I hope they will be larger releases to make up for lack of dragons. :c

If we really do have less releases in general, I hope they will be larger releases to make up for lack of dragons. :c

If that's the case, then I *need* that extra eggslot TJ mentioned in S&R.

I don't think there's going to be a release. For TJ to leave it this long and release on a Sunday night...ugh...I hope not. That would royally suck. I have to get up really early tomorrow morning so there's no way I can stay up till midnight... If there is a release at midnight, I'll forever consider them unlucky. lol

A lot of people would hate it occurring Sunday night, when many people would simply miss it, and in any event probably have to get up early for school/work in the morning, there being a reason why the scheduled ones used to be for Sat midnights.

But we have no idea what TJ may have planned or may not have planned, the latter probably being far more likely as regards any Release before the Holidays - but anything is possible, and it's more fun to leave the speculators on, rather than lying on the coffee-table where the dog will probably eat them anyway.

And after all, back on page 14, Jazeki:

'According to the timeline on the DC Wiki page, the last non-holidays to be released in December were papers and seasonals.

'So, there could feasibly be a speculation thread made for December releases when today is over. LOL.'

So, at least we can hope for a Speculation THREAD next week. laugh.gif

If that's the case, then I *need* that extra eggslot TJ mentioned in S&R.

Extra eggslot? S&R?

Extra eggslot? S&R?

This thread. S&R = Suggestions/Requests.

Ah, ninja'ed. Yeah, who knows when it might happen? (I was kind of hoping for it right before Halloween, personally.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

This thread. S&R = Suggestions/Requests.

Ah, ninja'ed. Yeah, who knows when it might happen? (I was kind of hoping for it right before Halloween, personally.)

Me, too.

I spend a lot of time hoping, lol, but it's such good exercise hoping from one potential conclusion to another. laugh.gif

*is really disappointed*

Gah, I *hate* not knowing and I've been burned one too many times. I guess maybe never breed/catch anything I actually care about.

Definition of pathetic - checking in again and again just to see if maybe TJ has changed his mind and will be releasing some new eggs today/tonite.

Definition of pathetic - checking in again and again just to see if maybe TJ has changed his mind and will be releasing some new eggs today/tonite.

I prefer to think of it as eternal optimism. xd.png

Perhaps no November release = double December release?

Gotta be positive! (And this is my first DC Christmas, so I'm already hyped!) xd.png

No release it seems. :c

I doubt december will get a double release, a lot is already happening in december.

Lol, just wait until we've been doing this at least twice daily, together with keeping spaces on our scrolls, some or much of every month after Valentines pretty much until a week before Christmas breeding season every year, plus bits here and there, where a potential Release would be desirable.

But that'll never get stale. rolleyes.gif

*ships TJ - the dragon-addiction pusher - mass quantities of popcorn to help mute the giggles emitted as he reads this thread* xd.png