Ayelldee

Conjectures ABout November Release

It's already Monday in a good part of the world, so it was unlikely to happen this late. I will just continue my breeding and get the last of the needed mates for my Christmas dragons. No last minute rushes for this year.

Edited by ainisarie

I'm torn if wait till tomorrow to see if we are going to have a Cyber Monday release or lock myself with new eggs... huh.gif

*falls over in relief and to mourne the loss of her extra hours of sleep, between midnight waiting and this*

I sincerely miss scheduled releases, at this point I think I might just stop paying attention to releases unless theyre holidays. Less stressful that way.

No new release? Oh well, no harm no foul smile.gif Back to collecting more AP eggs and breeding! biggrin.gif

Nope, no release this evening

*falls over in relief and to mourne the loss of her extra hours of sleep, between midnight waiting and this*

I sincerely miss scheduled releases, at this point I think I might just stop paying attention to releases unless theyre holidays. Less stressful that way.

Yeah, I could have slept another hour myself, lol, totally groggy.

But I think I'm going with my spiffy new plan of trying for just one 'must-keep' egg, to keep my scroll clear, just in case - and setting up (if I can, lol,) my genuine antique Super Nintendo and playing some games I haven't played in forever to keep myself amused between checking whatever I have on my scroll and for any potential early December Release.

I do want any pretty new dragons that might eventually show...

I missed the Blusang's Release and almost never even saw any for ages; just missed 7 months of apparently nothing I can't catch up on - only have ever even seen only two Pyralspites in the Cave and was gifted all of my CBs.

Much more fun quickly catching new dragons in a Flood and following the thread and speculations, I must say.

And lots of people only come back for Holidays/Releases, although I guess maybe not for the totally random ones they'll miss, unless they're really good catchers, whereas many of us can usually only catch any in-demand dragons at all during a Flood, drat it... so if we miss the Release, we may be out of luck for a long time, aside from missing the fun...

ok I locked myself with eggs now. Going to be upset if something new is dropped while I can't abandon >->

I also miss scheduled releases sad.gif

I could have bred a whole clutch of purple dorsal eggs and hatched them, I didn't work on any breeding projects for days and I have never been so bored here.

Who said said the scheduled releases are boring? Way more boring not doing anything, waiting for ones that never happen.

I have to admit, I am disappointed.

Waited all month, and didn;t do any of my lineage projects just to make sure I wasn't egg locked.

AH well. *shrug* :'(

>^,,^<

Time to start the massive whinefest!

I think that's gonna happen.

Back to breeding/ CB hunter though.

And same daba & Syph.

Who said said the scheduled releases are boring? Way more boring not doing anything, waiting for ones that never happen.

Actually i only heard people complain about the pace/amount of releases rather than about them being planned.

Btw: if you don't like holidays, like me, its 5 months a year without any meaningful release. And people wonder why i focus on shinies the rest of the year? Well, might be that theres nothing else of interest in the cave...

*sighs and grumbles discontentedly*

So now we know we'll only get 1 release in a three month period. Yeah, that's less boring than scheduled releases. {/sarcasm}

*goes back to scroll muttering under her breath*

So now we know we'll only get 1 release in a three month period. Yeah, that's less boring than scheduled releases. {/sarcasm}

I really really hope that doesn't happen. If it does I might as well take a nice long break from DC.

I hope not!

If anything we could use more releases, not less

Didn't TJ once do a Release in early December, as in the 1st weekend of?

I'll blindly keep my speculators on for that - no point in wasting an opportunity for wasting optimism, lol.

I'm sad. I was really hoping for a late November release since we had them at least the last two years.

Well, I guess I can go fill up my scroll again.

I hope not!

If anything we could use more releases, not less

Well, nothing for November, December will be Christmas, and January TJ's usually too busy with the raffle stuff to do a new release. So, that's 1 in 3 months which is what we're looking at.

I'll blindly keep my speculators on for that - no point in wasting an opportunity for wasting optimism, lol.

Thanks for the name 'Wasted Optimism', Miss Syph!

Edited by Ayelldee

I am gonna be so bored leading up to Christmas :/ I've got to wait 18 days before anything interesting happens. Then I've got a week of happiness, then I've got 38 days of boredom.

My maths?

-18 days before December 18th (when the Christmas event begins).

-Lasts for a week.

-Then I've got 6 days of happiness after Christmas to spend with my Christmas prezzies.

-After that, there is 31 days in January (no release because of raffle), then another 7 days before the Valentine avent, adding to 38 days without any release in a row sad.gif

But ah well, I'm sure TJ has his reasons smile.gif

Edited by Jascuty

Actually i only heard people complain about the pace/amount of releases rather than about them being planned.

Btw: if you don't like holidays, like me, its 5 months a year without any meaningful release. And people wonder why i focus on shinies the rest of the year? Well, might be that theres nothing else of interest in the cave...

It wasn't complaints, really, but comments made when TJ posted he would be announcing them anymore - some people said the scheduled releases were boring, or dull, that they prefer the excitement of not knowing when...I can't remember what TJ said, but something about it getting old.

"Wasted Optimism", wish I'd snagged that first biggrin.gif

Personally, I was excited for a new release as it would be the first regular dragon released since joining the forum! biggrin.gif

Didn't TJ once do a Release in early December, as in the 1st weekend of?

According to the timeline on the DC Wiki page, the last non-holidays to be released in December were papers and seasonals.

So, there could feasibly be a speculation thread made for December releases when today is over. LOL.

Edited by Jazeki

It wasn't complaints, really, but comments made when TJ posted he would be announcing them anymore - some people said the scheduled releases were boring, or dull, that they prefer the excitement of not knowing when...I can't remember what TJ said, but something about it getting old.

"Wasted Optimism", wish I'd snagged that first biggrin.gif

Wow, I wish I had the kind of free time in my life to get bored by a game. I can barely fit this game into my schedule at all anymore, so I really miss knowing when I should hold off on my breeding projects and when it might not be a good idea to be egg-locked. All that uncertainty is making me play the game less, not more.