TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'm surprised people can't see the hood on the sprites. When I saw the hatchlings the first thing I thought was that they reminded me of cobras and I hoped they would be snake-like. I really like these, after marrows and graves.

I have to say, as much as I like these guys, I *don't* like them as Halloweens. They ARE awesome and cool, I just really wish something a bit more Halloweenish had been released for Halloween. Also I wish these were normal dragons because I want to breed them like crazy and now I'm stuck with only being able to breed true for a week. ;n;

But anyway!

Thank you Pie and birdz! I'm happy for Pie getting his first release, and a holiday no less! Birdz, as much as I love you and your pixels, if you're involved in the Christmas release, too, I think I will virtually punch you :U (not really though, just grumble a bit). I really love the details on these guys. They're just grand. ;n;

I must say that I can't understand how these monsters can be considered not suitable for Halloween - I wouldn't want to meet them, whether in a dark alley or a nightmare... xd.png

I named mine after various Jurassic Park movie quotes. Haha.

YOU GENIUS WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT

I picked up another full set of old Hals after my '14s hatched (that was several hours ago). biggrin.gif This is great!

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I must say that I can't understand how these monsters can be considered not suitable for Halloween - I wouldn't want to meet them, whether in a dark alley or a nightmare... XD

Well no, me either, but I still don't really get anything Halloweeny from it. Their concept is really the only thing, imo, that makes them close, but I'd say they're no more Halloween than a Magi or even the Extrasensories in Completed as far as concept goes. :U

I just don't think they're best for Halloween, is all. Still happy with them, though. c:

The cool thing is, I totally forgot to influence my eggs but managed to get a perfect split! The leftover one became female but I don't mind. I'm glad I managed to get three females and three males.

Are they still dropping because I still have not managed to get any. I was able to snag a few old Halloween ones. But no luck on the new ones. sad.gif

Are they still dropping because I still have not managed to get any. I was able to snag a few old Halloween ones. But no luck on the new ones. sad.gif

No, the current-year drop is only for the day of Halloween.

No, the current-year drop is only for the day of Halloween.

Wow...I can't believe I didn't get any. Thanks.

I ended up with almost all females some how xP Luckily, I was able to swap for more males biggrin.gif

This dragon breed feels and looks like a regular release....I'm not really getting 'halloween' out of it like the past years. :/

I don't really care for the design either... Bummer. Ah well, maybe next years will be more to my liking.

The new dragons do have a creepy vibe to them. (Which they are suppose to because it's Halloween) but I can see this dragon being a non-Halloween release. I don't dislike them at all, but not what I expected.

I'm so curious if they will be able to produce Avatars. Hope we get the Encyclopedia article re-added soon.

I could be wrong of course, but I think they breed Avatars of Destruction. They have to.

Shouldn't be long now before my hatchies mature... YAY!

I could be wrong of course, but I think they breed Avatars of Destruction. They have to.

I agree with you. With the Fire and the sinister look and everything I'd go for Destruction as well. I guess we'll have to wait until the page on the encyclopedia is back online to know for sure though smile.gif

Something tells me the Encyclopedia will have them again once they've started maturing.

Someone just dropped 7 of the eggs in the ap, wow. Didn't get one, but i'm amazed someone abandoned them all lol.

Aww, wanted to let some more mature before I froze an S1

Oh well, hafts wait till next year, I guess!

And of course out of six dragons I get 5 females and 1 male. Of course.

Just love these so much they are my first CB halloween dragons and my favorite!

and I just LOVE all the details! I don't see how anyone is getting lost and I love the cobra hood on them so much! We really need to get some more snake like dragons!

Oh and I love the magic stealing fire!

But gosh wish I could have more of these guys but i'm glad I got 6 of them during the release!<3