TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

My second-favorite Halloween (Marrows still rule!). Very scary indeed!

They are gorgeous! Congrats and thank you, Birdz and Pie!

I love that they are actually breathing fire - such a rarity with DC sprites.

This is my kind of dragon!! Big, mean and fierce...what's not to like! laugh.gif

Was not expecting heavy, solid, meaty-looking dragons for Halloween. Cool design

:3 they look awesome piemaster and birdz!!! I loooove the orange and black! I miiight consider doing holiday x holiday with these and graves.... which I never do lol cuz I hate how you can't breed holidayxholidays out of season.

Hmm, the new dragons are beautifully sprited but they aren't my cup of tea. Still interesting, though, and I suppose they add some variety to the existing Halloween breeds. Congrats to the spriters, as well!

Well, all of my babies are named, now I just need to wait for them to gender. *crosses fingers in hope of 4 males and 2 females*

I'm shocked the names Destroyer of Valkemare and Halloween Song were not taken (so shocked I'm convinced I spelled something wrong)

I have a pair of dragons with two awesome codes one ending in jk and the other ending in xd.png so I named them Joking Destroyer and Laughing Mindbreaker and if my influence works they will be mates <3 and next halloween I hope who ever gets there babies makes awesome funny names x3

Edited by maylin

Mmm, lovely adults. Though their descriptions don't confirm that they were the dragon that was opposite of the Guardian of Nature!

While I can appreciate the work that went into the new dragons, they're not what I was expecting. A bit much for my taste, but still a solid sprite. Marrows and Shadow walkers are still my favorite Halloween dragons happy.gif .

Mmm, lovely adults. Though their descriptions don't confirm that they were the dragon that was opposite of the Guardian of Nature!

I still have my theories about a future offset/opposite GoN dragon type, due to that story :3

I'm a bit disappointed in the adult sprites, it just looks so rough and unpolished. Though we don't really have any dragon in that spriting style in the cave yet, so I can totally see that is great and definitely appreciate the sprites!

I'm a bit disappointed in the adult sprites, it just looks so rough and unpolished. Though we don't really have any dragon in that spriting style in the cave yet, so I can totally see that is great and definitely appreciate the sprites!

user posted imageuser posted image

Are you sure were seeing the same sprites

Glad I got my eight eggs, these are great! Just wished my hatchies would hurry up and gender so I'd now whether or not to swap them to get four breeding pairs. I don't think the sprites look rough, just that the dragon looks tough.

Edited by Mirhana

OMG THESE ARE AWESOME!!! I really like these and so glad I got a couple of pairs of them

I think by rough they mean the grittiness of the coloration, like stones have. From purplehaze in the breeding thread:

I love that they are way off the "classic" look that has taken over DCave a bit. No pointy tail, the sloping forehead, umbrella wings and coloration style make it pretty unique. In that, they match the pumpkin pretty well smile.gif

Nice work!

Really loving the adults! I had planned to freeze one of my hatchies.... Now I'm not so sure.

Really loving the adults! I had planned to freeze one of my hatchies.... Now I'm not so sure.

There's always next year for that!