TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'm so absurdly excited to see what TJ's hatchlings mature into. Sadly I have classes tomorrow, so I might be sleeping by the time that happens...but I'll jump on ASAP to see what the heck they turn out to be!

Also, dang. Halloweens sure are reluctant to leave the AP this year. blink.gif

I need things to hatch so I can grab more Shadow Walkers but I'm out of Incubates. ._.

Soooo many pretty things and I have 9 hours before I can catch stuff again. At least the new dragons will grow up before then. :3

I was all excited to see so many Graves in the AP. Then I found out that they are all bred with Mints! laugh.gif 42 has been at it again. I was hoping to find just one more second gen from Magma. Oh well. I may have to wait until next year.

Yeah xP I wouldn't have minded another awesomely lineaged Grave myself xd.png

So I'm just shuffling through SWs and Marrows atm smile.gif

I am insanely geeked out about the wall of Halloweens. Picked up a nice Marrow and a 2nd gen SW x Frill... now if only Frills would be re-released so that I can breed a checker mate. xd.png

Now, if the rest of my '14s would HATCH so that I can fill up on AP babies, that'd be great.

I was all excited to see so many Graves in the AP. Then I found out that they are all bred with Mints! laugh.gif 42 has been at it again. I was hoping to find just one more second gen from Magma. Oh well. I may have to wait until next year.

Me, too, except I'm just need one lil' 2G PB! laugh.gif

I should have really bred my graves to contribute to the AP wall sad.gif I didn't think it was going to last long so I didn't bred D: I'm definitely going to try next year!

Haven't been around all- what's the ETA for when these leetle terrors are gonna grow?

Think someone said around 4am tonight EST Time.

What is all this about The lettle trees? I have one, so I wish to find out about what is going on happy.gif

Edited by Howitzersfriend

I bred 6 of my Graves to magmas this year, but haven't managed to trade for any yet. I'm a bit surprised as they are so pretty! If there are still eggs by the time my hatchies grow up, I'll be looking for a few too.

Aw man! I think there will be a whole lot of them on the AP next year, though.

I think lots of people got the same idea about breeding until last day. I bred mines until thelast minute. I hope they keep showing until my eggs hatch.

I missed the release but managed to snag one off the AP xd.png Can't wait to see these dragons grow up!

4 hours 'til the little Otachis (TJ's) grow up, ~20 minutes 'til I can go AP hunting...again.

~40 Incubates left, bring it on, holidays in the AP! laugh.gif

Edited by Mondat

4 hours 'til the little Otachis (TJ's) grow up, ~20 minutes 'til I can go AP hunting...again.

~40 Incubates left, bring it on, holidays in the AP! laugh.gif

Pacific Rim high-five! They are little kaiju, aren't they? biggrin.gif

how many clicks do these guys need to hatch? I've got em in ERs, its right at 4 days left, and they're hanging on tenaciously!

Only 3 hours now until TJ's should grow up. But I'm not staying up to see them. Morning will be soon enough. wink.gif