TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Grats newly minted Halloween Spriters :3

/pats scroll

Got my zombies all lined up on top. I'll have to try for a female hatchy next year. Last year, I used up all my kill slots making vamps for the ap.

As for IRL Halloween, not a single trick or treater was seen sad.gif

Ends tonight, eh? Ah, makes me a little sad. ^^ Been such a good Halloween on Dragcave and IRL, sad to see it end so soon. ;D But atleast Christmas is coming up soon, so I'm glad. ^^ I'm definitely going to stay up and see if I can't catch another new egg before it ends. happy.gif

I always feel bummed after DC events because they're so much fun and I don't like seeing them end.

Happy Hallowe'en! Locked with new eggies. Thank you, TJ and spriters!

*leaves brownies*

user posted image

Those Brownies look delicious! X3

OK... I have an actual glitch this time! I went to my Shadow Walker encyclopedia page and it says I own 16 eggs. That CAN'T be normal.

Still haven't seen the full list of items from the carnival event.

Just wanted to say: your Avatar is full of win xd.png

------------------------------

And I managed to get one ungendered adult Zombie, at least. I had much more Zombie success last year.

Well... yes, I did.

I don't trust my judgement anymore about what is or isn't a glitch. /).<

Then you're okay. o3o. It says that on my Marrow encyclopedia page I own 151 eggs because I caught and re-abandoned sooo many of them trying to get the lineages I wanted. ;D It's not a glitch at all, so you're fine. ;D

Edited by Jenneta

If you catch any egg then abandon it, it counts as owned. During the holidays it is hard to tell what isn't or is, since so many things can happen. New codes for new things get added in, old codes can go awry because of that, the encyclopedia is still new and can encounter problems still. Don't worry! It's okay we all have those days, trust me I did last night and all of today.

Another lovely sprite by Birdzgoboom and the supporting artists. I'm looking forward to the adilt. Thank-you for all your hard work!!

And then it DOESN"T! laugh.gif

I feel pretty good about this Halloween, even though I killed some beasts and didn't get any zombies this year.

Damn that photo tho.... lol

Well, Halloween draws to a close, I've got my seven eggs, hosted a terrible movie night and gave out candy to adorable trick-or-treaters. It's been a great holiday, TJ and artists. Thanks for all the hard work and really looking forward to seeing the 2014 Halloween dragon adults!

Just got a cool Cavern Lurker hatchie from the AP. ^^ 2nd gen with Skywing father and Cavern mother. Let's hope it genders male. ^^ Now to wait for my vampire to hatch so I can go grab another CB Holiday 2014 egg before the event ends. ;D

Edit: Vampire just hatched and caught a Halloween 2014 with the code Mr716. Definitely influencing him male. x3.

Edited by Jenneta

OK... I have an actual glitch this time! I went to my Shadow Walker encyclopedia page and it says I own 16 eggs. That CAN'T be normal.

Mine also says I owned 16 eggs, even though I only kept one that was self-bred and didn't do any AP hunting. My guess would be that the Encyclopedia counts all eggs in a multi-clutch as "owned", not just the one that is kept.