TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I totally forgot to breed any of mine some have are never bred cb's too. Silly me maybe next year.

You still have about 14 minutes left to breed them. :3

Mine also says I owned 16 eggs, even though I only kept one that was self-bred and didn't do any AP hunting. My guess would be that the Encyclopedia counts all eggs in a multi-clutch as "owned", not just the one that is kept.

Everything that passes over your scroll is counted as owned. TJ commented that even if it showed scroll totals like many wanted it would quickely become inaccurate for most users because it never goes down. So anything killed, abandoned, or released would still be counted. (and will be going forward unless the coding gets changed)

One last "Happy Halloween" ya'll. It's been fun. smile.gif

You still have about 14 minutes left to breed them. :3

I'd rather not risk them end up in the wilderness or dead, I prefer to gift them too late for that this year sadly

Note to self: if I wanna lock myself most the day and catch late, there will only be 5 or so people in the biomes. =o

Hope everyone caught and bred what they wanted!

Finally managed to snag an egg after being scroll-locked with other Halloween breeds (admittedly, I MAY have gotten a bit carried away with egg-hunting this year). Can't wait to see what it ends up growing into.

I was hoping to snag a few more Black Marrows and Cavern Lurkers, but oh well. There's always next year, I suppose.

Note to self: if I wanna lock myself most the day and catch late, there will only be 5 or so people in the biomes. =o

Hope everyone caught and bred what they wanted!

I think there were 4 people in the alpine when I caught my Z code egg. It was great. I caught all of my other ones during the initial rush, so it was quite a change.

I also managed to catch some low time holiday eggs from the AP and hatch them as well. If the wall is still there in two days time, I hope to catch some more Halloween eggs when my 2014s hatch.

Looks like that's it. Goodbye Halloween, hello November and thanksgiving. First holiday event I participated in, and I'm glad I did.

OK... I have an actual glitch this time! I went to my Shadow Walker encyclopedia page and it says I own 16 eggs. That CAN'T be normal.

Mine shows I own 105 eggs. That was mostly me looking for good lineages and throwing stuff back to the AP. I only actually own a hand full that have grown to maturity or been frozen. The Encyclopedia's counters make no sense [i know they count anything that touches your scroll from the initial release on; it just seems stupid to me] xd.png

It's still Halloween, where are the eggs?

Cave time is Eastern and Halloween ended 20 minutes ago according to ET. Sorry. D:

Well goodbye Halloween, great event, thanks TJ, spiters, and everyone, hope you all are happy, I know I am. ^^

Thanks everyone for a great event. I was given or bred all the past Halloweens I needed, bred and gifted what dragons I didn't need, all of my hatchies gendered correctly, got all the ToT and Carnival items and grabbed 7 of the 2014's smile.gif All in all, lots of fun. Thanks smile.gif

Goodbye to my favorite Holiday of the year! Thank you Pie and Birdzy for the dragon! Thank you TJ, Fi and everyone else for the Carnival and lovely activities this year! I am so thrilled that I got to participate! I am honored! Also thank you for the lovely gifts to all who gave me them! It was a pleasure trading with you!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I didn't get anything D:

Is the drop over? I thought it was supposed to go from midnight to midnight?

I didn't get anything D:

Is the drop over? I thought it was supposed to go from midnight to midnight?

It did, but DC goes by Eastern time. Midnight ET was about an hour ago. Sorry. D:

And Halloween has gone again... at least I now have two Graves and three Black Marrows, as well as five of the new eggs biggrin.gif I guess I'll wait until next year to get Shadow Walkers and Pumpkins.

From the looks of the AP, you may still be able to get them, I'm hoping there'll be some left when my new babies hatch. biggrin.gif

I'm counting on that too - I managed to get my first 5 eggs within 20 minutes of the initial drop. Hopefully there will be some left, lol!