TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oh wonderful, missed the start of this and now there's no eggs. I'll be surprised if I manage to get one today sleep.gif;

At least I got two Zombie adults.

Edited by Xili_Rem

Oh wonderful, missed the start of this and now there's no eggs. I'll be surprised if I manage to get one today sleep.gif;

At least I got two Zombie adults.

Relax; the new eggs have large drops every hour and small drops every 5 minutes. There are fewer than 20 people in most of the biomes right now so the eggs are very easy to catch, even on the 5 minute drops. smile.gif

Edited by F.ury

Relax; the new eggs have large drops every hour and small drops every 5 minutes. There are fewer than 20 people in most of the biomes right now so the eggs are very easy to catch, even on the 5 minute drops.  smile.gif

i wouldnt necessarily say very easy... ive been trying for one from the alpine every 5 minutes for the past 35ish minutes and have only been getting 'someone else claimed this egg.'

i managed to nab a coast earlier at least.

.... i still need to breed my past halloweens... oops xd.png

EDIT: and then as i say that i manage to grab one from the hour drop in the alpine xd.png

Edited by Wandering4Ever

i wouldnt necessarily say very easy... ive been trying for one from the alpine every 5 minutes for the past 35ish minutes and have only been getting 'someone else claimed this egg.'

i managed to nab a coast earlier at least.

.... i still need to breed my past halloweens... oops xd.png

EDIT: and then as i say that i manage to grab one from the hour drop in the alpine xd.png

For some reason, Alpine seems to always be the hardest biome to catch in. Desert, Forest, and Jungle always seem like there aren't many people there at all.

I tried my hand at getting some Zombie Hatchlings

Two fails in a row - I quit on trying

I had 5 fails in a row. xd.png

About to go trick or treating with my family ^^ Happy Halloween Everyone!

I tried my hand at getting some Zombie Hatchlings

Two fails in a row - I quit on trying

If it makes you feel any better, all 5 of my attempts turned to dust happy.gif;

Always next year though!

Thanks birdzy and Pie for the epic new release, and much grats to Pie on making it in! wub.gif

got all 7 slots filled with the new eggs.

flooded the AP with the halloween dragons i hadn't bred yet. most are perfect even gen checkers.

all in all i am happy with my halloween breeding/catching. concentrated on mostly graves and at least one or two of each of the other dragons. also froze an ungendered of each halloween dragon for my scroll goals.

never tried a zombie, not sure if i ever will.

on a side note: the trick or treaters tonight are a riot. love all the costumes!

Edited by spring_dragon

7 eggs and 1 zombie! biggrin.gif

Are these new hatchlings two-headed?

Great Day! Got my nails done lol, New Dragon, I got the Zombie's unlocked and have the S1 hatchie and adult colored in lol now to get the S2, but no trick or treaters here (Too far out in the country)

Oh yeah even helped hubby and nephew get their eggs! Woohoo I am on a roll! and even got another Zombie for my scroll!!!

Edited by Merlot

It's my lucky Halloween on DC - I got my first Halloween dragons - I have at least two of each species, and they lineages are also beautifull. I'm so happy. The new dragons looks amazing, I can't wait to see adults smile.gif I would like to thank everyone who worked so hard to make for us this Halloween event and everyone who helped me getting my amazing dragons smile.gif Happy Halloween everyone smile.gif

Got one egg from each biome, though I wish I had the foresight to get more Black Marrows! I have a lovely adult female who surprisingly grew on me, and now I wish I had a male with a lineage that I liked. Ah well. Hope these hatchies grow up nicely!

7 eggs and 1 zombie! biggrin.gif

Are these new hatchlings two-headed?

I don't think so. I think they just have open mouths. smile.gif

Got plenty of the new eggs, but I don't know if I got all the items from the Carnival. Is there a list of them somewhere?

Got my full share of the new eggs! Loving the eggs and babies, and I can't wait for theadults to be shown.

Still haven't seen the full list of items from the carnival event.

The Wiki didn't have them? If you want to you can click my scroll and look, I have them all.

Happy Hallowe'en! Locked with new eggies. Thank you, TJ and spriters!

*leaves brownies*

user posted image