TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Caught back up to all the trick or treating! I love the Slenderman dragon, the dragon and unicorn skulls, the talon and the cobra!

Wanting to incubate the rest of my eggs but I need my last four for the new Halloweenies. At least I'm better prepared for this than any of the previous Halloweens lol (still regret not influencing my CB Graves).

What slenderman dragon?

(I was lucky, my two gendered perfectly even though I don't think I influenced them.)

What slenderman dragon?

If you have all the treats, it should be directly to the right of the blinking dragon eye (which I LOVE, btw smile.gif ). Although I thought it was a slenderman CAT...not dragon...0_o

Also...the event links in the carnival are still redirecting me to whichever was the last link I chose...ALL of them (except "enter the town") are now doing it...even "Leave the carnival". ._o If (when I start) I chose the fortune teller...they all redirect to the fortune teller...if I chose the graveyard, they all redirect to the graveyard.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Cat, dragon, I like it regardless! It strikes me as more dragonlike lol tongue.gif

How many treats are there again? I've got 40.

Awesome event! I've really enjoyed it. Thanks so much TJ and the awesome artists! Your work making this event possible is much appreciated! smile.gif

Ah, NM. I just read back and someone said there are 43 treats.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Is it just me or is the Encyclopedia now available for everyone?? I was so supprised to see "breed" label and link in the view page!

I've been waiting for this! biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh, I haven't seen the last news post.. halloween has been distracting me.

Edited by sroo

Just finished the adventure! It was pretty awesome. I love how it worked in so much of the new lore we've been getting from the Encyclopedia.

I think the haunted house was my favorite adventure, but really, I love them all. Thanks for another great story. smile.gif

So, I was surprised that none of the carnival places really serves an important role, save for the Fortune teller's booth which provided the crystal ball.

I could've traded for really good stuff with gen 1's of each halloween dragon kind (yes, indeed, also pumpkins) but they are just gone to the AP now. Yay for anybody who cares about linages, good luck with those :3

So, I was surprised that none of the carnival places really serves an important role, save for the Fortune teller's booth which provided the crystal ball.

Same! I'm actually still clicking on the other 2 booths (oddities and storytelling) in hopes of it changing and giving an item...

So 24 carnival trinkets and 43 treats? c:

~Feathers

Yes! I have all carnival items and treats now! =D Thanks TJ, super glad I could go back and get the missing items! Awesome event, and I can't wait to see the dragon!

So now I see that there are over 40 treats? I just hit 40, but fly away mentioned 43.

So now I see that there are over 40 treats? I just hit 40, but fly away mentioned 43.

I found 43 treats. smile.gif

So 24 carnival trinkets and 43 treats? c:

~Feathers

Yes smile.gif

I hit the 43 treat mark too. Course, there could always be more added later.

Still can't find what the pineapple is used for, if anything.

I don't understand why it has to be "used" for anything. I don't recall all items in all events having a specific "use". Am I not remembering correctly? They are mostly there to add to the story. o.o

Didn't the story explain that sufficiently? You bought it at the food booth to munch on while you were wandering. Yummy fresh pineapple.