TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

oh so if we have that we should have 44 treats? - edit didn't notice that before maybe we all have the glowing eyes now (the 2nd one in the top row)

only if you have two.

Still no zombie fodder. *sighs* I wanted to get more hatchies on them. D: Is there a way to unblock the AB with all the SW's in there? xd.png

Edited by DarkFire1

Still no zombie fodder. *sighs* I wanted to get more hatchies on them. D: Is there a way to unblock the AB with all the SW's in there? xd.png

The event is awesome. Maybe if we abandoned Halloween hatchlings then the cave would clear up...

Oh, and guys, thanks for all my pineapple-themed names laugh.gif !

Pineapples Are Ultimate Power

The Great Pineapple In The Sky

Pineapple Messiah

The Great Pineapple (saving for a Pumpkin)

Gr8 Pineapple

Thank you TJ for fixing the event so we could go back and re-start the adventure. It's strangely important to me to have all the little items. Awesome!

Guys I'm so happy... I found two Graves with the parents being the same breeds and one's gendered and the other's an egg so I can influence properly... biggrin.gif

Oh thank goodness my pumpkin gendered correctly. I wasn't sure if I'd influenced it or not, so I was fretting over the little thing.

The event is awesome. Maybe if we abandoned Halloween hatchlings then the cave would clear up...

Nah I'm at the point where I'd need low time hatchies if I want zombie fodder. lol

I haven't been here for a little bit, so I have a couple of (noob) questions. First, is it too late for me to start this event? And second, how do I access it? Thanks!

I haven't been here for a little bit, so I have a couple of (noob) questions. First, is it too late for me to start this event? And second, how do I access it? Thanks!

For trick or treat items, just look on various site pages, you'll find one roughly every 15 minutes until you have 43.

For the festival, click on the link at the top of pages that says "The Halloween carnival has returned, but something strange is happening..."

For Halloween eggs, just check the AP. The new release dragon will appear on Friday in the biomes.

not sure if this was asked but I don't feel like going through 60+ pages so sorry mods.. but how many objects total from the graveyard quests can you collect?

not sure if this was asked but I don't feel like going through 60+ pages so sorry mods.. but how many objects total from the graveyard quests can you collect?

I'm glad I'll have a chance to reread the story! I skipped the walls of text the first time through...do we get to replay the story after Halloween?

There's 24 items from the carnival and 37 treats to be found site wise correct?

24 from the carnival is correct, but there are now 43 items sitewide for ToT.

The site treats are up to 43 now. wink.gif

Just wondering, if the adventure is done for the second time, can it be completed in a third round?

So... were the egg glitches fixed ever? Some people in the first few pages reported strange egg glitches, like a batch of Valentine and Christmas and GoN eggs!! And I'm not curious about what happened to them.

I recall reading a post saying a non-Halloween egg turned into a Halloween egg later, so I assume they were fixed.

has anyone else got a new badge that says 2010 trickortreat instead of 2014?

I'm a sort of new member. I was on here ages ago then I left (released my dragons and burnt my scroll) when my only reliable hatchery went under.

This was in the days of breeding multiple eggs in clutches and picking an egg, no biomes and AP trading. Teleport was a great surprise when I came back. In fact it was so long ago I can't remember what my original username was or my scroll name.

I don't know if it's changed and I can't remember what happened anyway with holiday releases so my question is what happens when the new holiday is released?

Are there normal eggs in the cave as well? Or is it a wall of holidays?

Edited by Cireth