TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Edit: Okay so I answered my own question xd.png I got all the items. Now I'm ready for the eggs

Edited by Anaria

. . . is that Death's scythe?

Probably. wink.gif

I hope for a sea monster dragon or a treat dragon.

Edited by MessengerDragon

I don't really mind what kind of dragon it is :3 As long at it looks nice (which I'm 100% certain it will), I'm happy wink.gif

Also. where do people get those badges in the signature that say stuff like "Halloween 2013" and "Christmas 2013" and "Valentines 2014", with a picture of the egg? I really want some :3

Edited by Jascuty

I don't really mind what kind of dragon it is :3 As long at it looks nice (which I'm 100% certain it will), I'm happy wink.gif

Also. where do people get those badges in the signature that say stuff like "Halloween 2013" and "Christmas 2013" and "Valentines 2014", with a picture of the egg? I really want some :3

the ones in my signature are done by Nyastara

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=150503

Edited by InugamiZERO

Personally my favorites would be the Vampires... followed by Zombies and then the Lurkers, Shadow, Graves, last would be the little pumpkins... Too cute..

I would love to see an 8 legged Spider Dragon. Or perhaps some sort of an evil snake dragon... Perhaps a Giant one eyed dragon.... The dragon cyclops...

Or perhaps a witches familiar type dragon that pretends to be a black cat most the time but at night turns into a black dragon...

I would love to see an 8 legged Spider Dragon. Or perhaps some sort of an evil snake dragon... Perhaps a Giant one eyed dragon.... The dragon cyclops...

Or perhaps a witches familiar type dragon that pretends to be a black cat most the time but at night turns into a black dragon...

I think I'll just stop speculating, there are just too many great ideas!

My favourites so far are pumpkins.

Awesome treats! I'm just going to list my favorites, with many, many thanks to their awesome spriters! (But they are ALL really excellent, and thank you!)

* Sparkly orange talon

* Diminishing scroll

* Black cat triumphantly holding up candy corn!

* Bare tree with bat and blood moon

* White pumpkin

* Swirly crystal ball

* Shadow puppet dragon

I'm honestly hoping for a werewolf dragon because I'd love those in the cave, but whatever breed was meant for this year, I'm just as excited. I love Dragon Cave Halloween! wub.gif

Just finished breeding hal' dragons!. I love Graves even more now, because of the sheer variety of breeds that will look good with them in lineages. I bred all seven of mine to a different breed: Spessartine, Magi, Black, Seragamma, Ember, Cassare, Hellfire (male)...and that's just for starters. Other breeds that would look good with them: Shallow Water, Hellhorse (male), Alt Black, Golden Wyvern, Tinsel (and maybe Shimmer; mostly bronze, but maybe gold as well), Gold, Electric, Turpentine, Black Stripe, Fall Seasonal...and maybe Brimstone, Harvest, Tri-Horn Wyvern, and Falconiform. I'd add Howler to that list, but that's a drake and won't work.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Just finished breeding hal' dragons!. I love Graves even more now, because of the sheer variety of breeds that will look good with them in lineages. I bred all seven of mine to a different breed: Spessartine, Magi, Black, Seragamma, Ember, Cassare, Hellfire (male)...and that's just for starters. Other breeds that would look good with them: Shallow Water, Hellhorse (male), Alt Black, Golden Wyvern, Tinsel (and maybe Shimmer; mostly bronze, but maybe gold as well), Gold, Electric, Turpentine, Black Stripe, Fall Seasonal...and maybe Brimstone, Harvest, Tri-Horn Wyvern, and Falconiform. I'd add Howler to that list, but that's a drake and won't work.

Ahhh sad.gif yes, howler drakes look good with so many things it's just frustrating that they're drakes!

I hope the new halloween releases are going to be just as great as the marrows and graves biggrin.gif

Marrows and Graves are my favorites too, followed by pumpkins, then SWs, then Lurkers. I do like the Lurkers more now that I've seen how awesome they look with Almandines!

I was planning to totally hoard Graves this year but I still have too many projects going with older breeds. Out of 21 slots for the week I only have ONE "fun hunt the AP" slot this year blink.gif

I'm making sure I have room for 2 of the new dragons so I can get one of each gender and be able to breed them together next year biggrin.gif Its my first holiday release so I'm real excited. Maybe we'll get a ghost dragon >_>

I too am hoping for a lycanthrope themed dragon smile.gif

If this year's is truly demonic, I'll definitely be trading them away xd.png

I'm stocking up on Graves this year and influencing them to be female because last year I got mostly Male Graves and one female. I love how spooky their description is and they're one of my favorite Halloween dragons next to the Pumpkins.

I'm a proud Marrow dragon hoarder x3.

I'm hoping for a werewolf dragon too...or demon dragon, either one would be amazing. Though maybe a two headed or drake would be sweet for Halloween (or another pygmy, the pumpkin dragon seems a little lonely)

I'm working on building up my Grave collection. Ten adult males, ten adult females, five of each S2, five S1s... I don't think it'll be complete this year, maybe not even next year on top of that.

I would love for a spider dragon o3o

Shadow Walkers and Graves (ESPECIALLY the [Grave] S1's!) are my Halloween favorites, closely followed by the Marrows and Pumpkins, then Zombies. The Vampires are OK, and I'm not really a fan of Lurkers at all.

Shadow Walkers = Graves ≥ Marrows = Pumpkins > Zombies > Vampires

Lurkers < All

Edited by Wahya

My personal fav Halloween Dragon are the Marrow Dragons closely followed by Vamps. I dunno, I always liked Vamps.

So mine would be like: Marrows > Vampires > Lurkers > Pumpkins > Graves > Zombies.

As for what I'd like to see next, maybe Slender Dragon? But a WereDragon or Demon Dragon would be nice aswell. Really anything Halloween/scare-related would be nice

I'm making sure I have room for 2 of the new dragons so I can get one of each gender and be able to breed them together next year biggrin.gif Its my first holiday release so I'm real excited. Maybe we'll get a ghost dragon >_>

As this is your first holiday, did anyone tell you that you can have as many new Halloweens as you can gather? smile.gif With Christmas and Valentines dragons you can only have 2 caveborns, but Halloween is the grab-all-you-can-get holiday.

I love Pumpkin Dragons ^^ I'm always hunting for more each year to add to my happy little pumpkin patch xd.png I guess for me it goes in this order:

Pumpkins

Shadow Walkers

Vampires

Black Marrows

Graves

Cavern Lurkers

Zombies

WB