TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I put my eggs on Silvi's lair like I always do and it's getting very low views today compared with the first batch. Has everyone jumped off trying to slow down views? LMAO It's safe to go back in the water, hahaha

YAY MORE TREETS

I think you can, right?

Go to the carnival, decide to leave, then start over? o.O

Apparently that isn't working at the moment.

Aw, just got a little cat holding a candy corn like it was its life. So cute.

Wait... I got that one before they added more than 37.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

40 treats now. biggrin.gif

Edited by gusearth1

So there's a lot of threads for breeding and such and I'm quite lost. Can someone point me to a place where I can get 2G PB halloween eggs?

Also I saw someone who had 20+ CB male and female each halloween dragons... how is this possible?

I think you can, right?

Go to the carnival, decide to leave, then start over? o.O

No, if you haven't done it, then yes you can "start over" if you've finished it only does the last loop. Which means no one can go back to get missed items or re-read text. sad.gif

Wait... I got that one before they added more than 37.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

40 treats now. biggrin.gif

Huh, maybe I got it before. I'm pretty sure I just got it since I noticed it when I was looking my ToT items over, though?

So there's a lot of threads for breeding and such and I'm quite lost. Can someone point me to a place where I can get 2G PB halloween eggs?

Also I saw someone who had 20+ CB male and female each halloween dragons... how is this possible?

they used red dragons to incubate, or earthquake to hatch some eggs.

They might have done some trading too. I bet there are people who hold onto a few Halloween eggs until a few days after the event to try to get stuff they want more than CB Halloweens. smile.gif

they used red dragons to incubate, or earthquake to hatch some eggs.

I'd say it's incubate and trading. (earthquake is a horrible idea atm if you're going to try for zombies)

Maybe they traded for them? Halloween you can get an unlimited amount of CB Halloween babies. Halloween is a time to be "greedy" while Christmas and Valentines is a time to love and share which is why there is a limit of 2 during those drops tongue.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Does anyone else have two of the exact same treat?

http://puu.sh/ctt4U/306a72d442.png

Same animation and everything.

That's the one I thought was doubled, one doesn't have the eye glow however, go right click view image on each you'll see the one doesn't do anything.

edit: er apparently my icons lied to me, they are doubled x.x

Edited by Erithan

Does anyone else have two of the exact same treat?

http://puu.sh/ctt4U/306a72d442.png

Same animation and everything.

Now that I look at it, they do look the same now. At first they were not but now both play an animation xd.png

Had 37 treats earlier today, and apparently there's more now!? I got a blue will-o'-wisp thing a few minutes ago, and now a broom~

Personally I like to hunt for treats (and eggs during the FoE) on the 'Reviewing User Descriptions' page since it's a short enough page that you don't have to scroll all over to find things. c:

That's the one I thought was doubled, one doesn't have the eye glow however, go right click view image on each you'll see the one doesn't do anything.

They both have the eye glow. In fact, they both have the exact same image location, which is GOcM.gif.

Ah okay, so to get the most CB halloween's I'd do:

1) Get 7 CB on 10/31

2) Incubate all 7

3) Hatch eggs on 11/3

4) Get 7 more CB from trading

5) Get as many hatchling CBs as possible?

They both have the eye glow. In fact, they both have the exact same image location, which is GOcM.gif.

They do. Both have GOcM. So we have 2 of the same kind ohmy.gif

Someone messed up somewhere xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

When doing the carnival to get the most out of it that the computer and site will allow between them, do I have to go back and try to go back to the carnival when that is an option to get and do all that is offered?

The first choice gives you the option

Take up the Challenge

or return to the carnival

Take up the challenge gives you just a right arrow.

Anyone get it all and know the answer before I continue? I messed up so badly last year. I didn't think I'd ever get through the challenge.

As far as the treats go, I got a 38th that is tears or raindrops or something and my 39th is a broom.

The after 37 treats don't seem to show up as frequently more spaced out to make them last longer?

Any info from those who have already found out these things is appreciated by me.

Thanks.

When did the new ones start dropping?

Sometime today.

Ah okay, so to get the most CB halloween's I'd do:

1) Get 7 CB on 10/31

2) Incubate all 7

3) Hatch eggs on 11/3

4) Get 7 more CB from trading

5) Get as many hatchling CBs as possible?

It's pretty tough convincing people to trade new release Holidays unless you have stuff like CB fares to breed for them. :/

Can confirm that the only reason I'm trading any CBs this year is I'm getting an ungendered Neglected out of it.

It's pretty tough convincing people to trade new release Holidays unless you have stuff like CB fares to breed for them. :/

Not really, I picked up a bunch of graves last year and traded all but 2 of them for other stuff.

@DustyBelle sent you a PM with a long winded explanation. smile.gif