TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I'm a sort of new member. I was on here ages ago then I left (released my dragons and burnt my scroll) when my only reliable hatchery went under.

This was in the days of breeding multiple eggs in clutches and picking an egg, no biomes and AP trading. Teleport was a great surprise when I came back. In fact it was so long ago I can't remember what my original username was or my scroll name.

I don't know if it's changed and I can't remember what happened anyway with holiday releases so my question is what happens when the new holiday is released?

Are there normal eggs in the cave as well? Or is it a wall of holidays?

It's a wall of holidays for the whole of Halloween.

I'm a sort of new member. I was on here ages ago then I left (released my dragons and burnt my scroll) when my only reliable hatchery went under.

This was in the days of breeding multiple eggs in clutches and picking an egg, no biomes and AP trading. Teleport was a great surprise when I came back. In fact it was so long ago I can't remember what my original username was or my scroll name.

I don't know if it's changed and I can't remember what happened anyway with holiday releases so my question is what happens when the new holiday is released?

Are there normal eggs in the cave as well? Or is it a wall of holidays?

There are still normal eggs out of the AP, though, and it occasionally see a couple regular eggs peek through the wall.

has anyone else got a new badge that says 2010 trickortreat instead of 2014?

The year 2010 was the first year for trick or treat. All pumpkin baskets say 2101 regardless of when you got the the badge.

OOPS! laugh.gif

Edited by ainisarie

The year 2010 was the first year for trick or treat. All pumpkin baskets say 2101 regardless of when you got the the badge.

2101! LOL!

!

You'll probably just have to try again next year. wink.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Looks like all of them found homes already. Graves go pretty fast, I think.

What I want is their owners forum names so I can trade Mt soul for at least one of them

I find the Grave Dragons to be my second favorite Halloween Dragon next to the Marrows. ^^ Hopefully I'll be able to get more after the event is over. D:

Yeah, I'm the same, Marrows, then Graves. Graves are just so pretty, while Marrows have the cool factor going for them.

What I want is their owners forum names so I can trade Mt soul for at least one of them

I really don't think there's a high chance of that. One of the person's friends would have to see your post AND be a nice person, assuming they know their friends' scroll names. If you're lucky, their forum name and scroll name might be the same, so you can check if you're desperate.

I did something similar first day of Halloween breeding when I bred all five of my Graves without realizing that held eggs took slots (somehow I thought they didn't) so three of the clutches were autoabandoned. I got one of them back (and could have gotten two if I hadn't filled this year's quota) by changing the parents' names to stuff like "accidentally AP bred" and such. You could try that.

Also, for me, Shadow Walkers > Marrows = Graves > Lurkers > Pumpkins. I like them all, but Shadow Walkers. <3

Wow, I have found three Graves with Spessartines! One has gendered female and my other two are influenced male. I will breed one to my Female Spessartine and the other to my previously mentioned female Grave.

What are Graves? *edited* NVM I figured it out, i've got them..lol

I finally got 43 trick or Treat gifts.

Edited by Lilith_Rayne

I only have room to grab one more egg to ensure I have enough scroll space on Halloween!

I am very happy with my first Halloween. I have to admit that I wasn't expecting a Halloween egg wall, though. But since there are more Halloween dragons, more eggs.

I did something similar first day of Halloween breeding when I bred all five of my Graves without realizing that held eggs took slots (somehow I thought they didn't) so three of the clutches were autoabandoned. I got one of them back (and could have gotten two if I hadn't filled this year's quota) by changing the parents' names to stuff like "accidentally AP bred" and such. You could try that.

Also, for me, Shadow Walkers > Marrows = Graves > Lurkers > Pumpkins. I like them all, but Shadow Walkers. <3

GREAT IDEA THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Add me as friend and later I will give cb season or something if it works

Marrows are my favorite. Gorgeous sprites, cool descriptions (evil killers, sweet parents!), and they look great with so many other dragons. SWs come after (cute and kind), but I haven't found as many things to pair them with that look great. ;___;

I'm pretty neutral on Graves and Lurkers, although the latter have gained some extra love from me due to having found a wonderful looking pairing for them (male Black Teas <3).

And then there's Pumpkins. They're cute, but they look more like frogs with wings and tails than dragons to me, and their pygmy status has crippled most lineage excitement. Except with female Dark Myst. So pretty. xd.png

(Ummm, do Vampires get included in this discussion?! D8)

Graves and Shadow Walkers are my favorites of the Halloween breeds. I've been hunting specific and kinda tricky lineages of SWs and Marrows in the AP, but my brain keeps saying "Hey, look, a Grave egg! You should catch it!"

I favor the Shadow Walker, Lurkers and Graves.

The Shadow Walkers go lovely with my Rosebud dragons and so many other bright colors!

Lurkers are lovely and also go with bright colors. They are a gorgeous purple color!

Graves are lovely in design and look like candy corn in color coordination!

Graves are my least liked of the Halloween dragons, they are beautiful dragons but their personality just feels like a normal dragon not a Halloween dragon

I honestly have no favourite? I definitely have favourites with the other holidays, but for me, the Haloweens were all pretty equal.

I'm in the same "no definite favorite" boat. I really like them all for various reasons, some I like for their design and others I like more for their concept. smile.gif

I'm very curious to see what the new dragons are going to be like. We have ghost like dragons (Shadow walkers), pumpkin dragons, Grave dragons, etc. I can't wait to see what theme they have going on for the new dragons. smile.gif