TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

How many ToT items are there now? Mine have stopped dropping, but sometimes, it takes a few refreshes for them to pop up and I really want to be sure.

I have 44 (if you do not count the double then 43). No more items have been showing up.

I think you can, right?

Go to the carnival, decide to leave, then start over? o.O

Once we've completed the quest and the badge/trophy is on our page. The quest can't be restarted, so any items that were missed (not retrieved) will never be obtainable again. sad.gif

Are some of the old ones animated now? I could have sworn a few of these weren't previously animated...

Are some of the old ones animated now? I could have sworn a few of these weren't previously animated...

I was wondering that, myself... And even some of the older ones seem to have been rearranged?? huh.gif

I have 44 (if you do not count the double then 43). No more items have been showing up.

What double?

What double?

there is 2 of the same pumpkins. Both do the same animation

Yes, some of the trick or treats failed to animate, but it seems they are working now c:

They were being very stubborn for TJ this year lol

Okay, thanks. I'm pretty sure I have about that many as well, so I guess that's how many have been released as of now.

There used to be a Starscream egg and a TARDIS egg from previous Halloweens and I cant find 'em in my list anymore. sad.gif

there is 2 of the same pumpkins. Both do the same animation

Hmm.. most probably I haven't got it.

There used to be a Starscream egg and a TARDIS egg from previous Halloweens and I cant find 'em in my list anymore. sad.gif

Those should be in your Easter basket, not your Halloween treats.

Those are in your easter basket. Check there, I'm sure you will find them. smile.gif

Huh, I'm not getting any duplicate pumpkins. Perhaps that was a glitch, and instead of being a new treat it was just giving animation to the other pumpkin?

hmm I just thought of something o.o the little cat with witch hat over it from last year, blair ref from soul eater? *thinks* blink.gif

Also thinking the extra pumpkin is a glitch and that's also why some people only have 43 not 44?

Those are in your easter basket. Check there, I'm sure you will find them. smile.gif

Oh dear, I feel silly now. blink.gif

Still cant find the TARDIS egg and I know I finished that year's hunt..

Oh well.

Huh, I'm not getting any duplicate pumpkins. Perhaps that was a glitch, and instead of being a new treat it was just giving animation to the other pumpkin?

Same here. And mine have stopped dropping. I'm pretty darn sure the extra pumpkin is some sport of glitch.