TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

3 more items until I collected all the treats, and I'm really interested in reading the carnival again! Do we get to replay it even after Halloween is over?

Yep - I wouldn't be surprised if TJ "fixes" it and the duplicate goes away though smile.gif

Fixed - the duplicate is gone

I went in for a bit, but saw nothing new...

I think all he did was allow people to go back and do the areas they've already done, so that if they missed any items they could grab them.

I think all he did was allow people to go back and do the areas they've already done, so that if they missed any items they could grab them.

I agree, I went through it again an found nothing new.

Thank you all for the info! I'm exhausted after writing a paper and having a generally crappy day, so with a small amount of alcohol in my system, I definitely don't have it in me to go back through everything to make sure.

I appreciate your assistance!

i just run through the carnival again and i got no idea which 2 items am i missing.. or where to find them

Edit; im missing the blue tentacle thing, and a scroll with some dark tentacle thing on it

where do i find those?

Edited by Anor

In the Sunrise Shade story it should give you the option to investigate the tent but it does not. The only option is to carry on even though the test says you can either carry on or investigate the tent. I'm still missing one item and I am wondering if it is in the tent?

In the Sunrise Shade story it should give you the option to investigate the tent but it does not. The only option is to carry on even though the test says you can either carry on or investigate the tent. I'm still missing one item and I am wondering if it is in the tent?

Nope, if I'm correct, the item you're missing is in a completely different story. =o

i just run through the carnival again and i got no idea which 2 items am i missing.. or where to find them

Edit; im missing the blue tentacle thing, and a scroll with some dark tentacle thing on it

where do i find those?

Not sure about the blue ribbon as I'm missing that too but the scroll is in the Diamond Breaker story.

If your missing a lamp then yes. I can't even get to the page. I go from checking the surroundings to perhaps its best to let the sand claim the tent. what tent? lol

Edit: your missing the ribbon. that's in the green dragons part. read the scrolls in the cave. smile.gif

Edited by DragonLady86

Thank you Sock and DragonLady86 for your help! c:

Edit: found the item. I was sure I had clicked everything! I derped.

Edited by Phioxse

Man, I'm so impatient tonight. I've got at least 12 hours before anything happens, but I keep checking anyways. xd.png

Oh, hello!  Y'all might want to go check out the carnival.  It seems something is happening again...

The adventures with the dragons are active again, at any rate.  *nurses aching clicker finger*

oh, thank you for the post - my friend will be able to get her missing items tomorrow biggrin.gif

thanks, TJ!

angelicdragonpuppy: oh, derp laugh.gif keep thinking 7 days! well, then, I think I will work on that, too biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

Oh dear, I feel silly now. blink.gif

Still cant find the TARDIS egg and I know I finished that year's hunt..

Oh well.

It wasn't in the Easter Basket?

Well, I just realized what I'll be doing next week: breeding Reds. Looks like no third batch of AP eggs for me.

I hope the graveyard adventure will still be playable for a while after Halloween. It's still fun, even after everything is complete.

Yaay more treats! biggrin.gif

...Curse you, maintenance mode, I was in the middle of breeding my Black marrows...Oh well... Nvm, it's back.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Caught back up to all the trick or treating! I love the Slenderman dragon, the dragon and unicorn skulls, the talon and the cobra!

Wanting to incubate the rest of my eggs but I need my last four for the new Halloweenies. At least I'm better prepared for this than any of the previous Halloweens lol (still regret not influencing my CB Graves).