TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

so why do we have an inventory idk how to use these things. I have more than 10items...do we use them??? huh.gif

If you mean the trick or treat items that show up on your scroll, they are just for fun. So far there are 43 of those, although more may still be added.

Some of the items that you pick up when you go on the Carnival adventure are useful in completing the tasks for that adventure. There are 24 of those.

I'm very curious to see what the new dragons are going to be like. We have ghost like dragons (Shadow walkers), pumpkin dragons, Grave dragons, etc. I can't wait to see what theme they have going on for the new dragons. smile.gif

I'm still holding out for a werewolf dragon. LOL.

I did something similar first day of Halloween breeding when I bred all five of my Graves without realizing that held eggs took slots (somehow I thought they didn't) so three of the clutches were autoabandoned. I got one of them back (and could have gotten two if I hadn't filled this year's quota) by changing the parents' names to stuff like "accidentally AP bred" and such. You could try that.

Also, for me, Shadow Walkers > Marrows = Graves > Lurkers > Pumpkins. I like them all, but Shadow Walkers. <3

I have 16 CB SW's. lol Due to a lot of trading. smile.gif

I'm very curious to see what the new dragons are going to be like. We have ghost like dragons (Shadow walkers), pumpkin dragons, Grave dragons, etc. I can't wait to see what theme they have going on for the new dragons. smile.gif

Some candy-related dragon to contrast the creepier dragons would be cool. Doubt it'll happen, though.

Cool! I like that there's more of a story this year than last in the Carnival. smile.gif Have to take it a bit at a time due to work and not wanting to get the storylines scrambled, but I'm enjoying it.

And once again, I see we have a mushroom and a snake in the Trick-or-Treat items. . . Please please please tell me that later we're getting a badger!

Yes!!! All fierce and furry. We could breed them with Pillows!!

I maintain that Golden Wyvern x Shadow Walker and Grave x Cassare are among the best Halloween pairings. Those black and orange markings on the Grave really get brought out with the black/orange Cassare!

Yes!!! All fierce and furry. We could breed them with Pillows!!

Cutest breeding idea ever, period. And it would probably look pretty great, too. xd.png

This has been my wish now for every past Halloween that I've been here!

A werewolf dragon would be awesome! biggrin.gif

Edited by BrightStarBella

All hail the Great Pineapple In The Sky, and its child the Pineapple Messiah which came to Valkemare to return balance to the world!

/shot

Too bad it couldn't return balance to my brain (stupid ear infection! mad.gif ) tongue.gif Oh well. Pineapples give me canker sores anyway. ;P

Also, my favorites are a toss-up between Lurkers (PURPLE! biggrin.gif), Graves (nice halloween-y colors), and Marrows (friggin COOL looking)

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Ooohhh that would be interesting. Very different from past Halloween dragons. smile.gif

Some candy-related dragon to contrast the creepier dragons would be cool. Doubt it'll happen, though.

That would be so cute though! I feel like if a candy-related dragon came out for Halloween it would have something to do with candy corn.

I'd like a cutsie candy dragon just for variety tbh.

Though at the same time, whenever Halloween comes around I basically get any mates I need then go for SW, which are pretty much my favourite dragon on the site. Which means I have all these lineage ideas for the other breeds but then I'd have to sacrifice SW numbers. I need to do more trades for hatchlings in the run up to Halloween

My preference goes Shadow Walkers >>>>> Pumpkin > Marrow = Grave > Lurker

I just like the pumpkin colours, though Marrow and Grave I think are pretty sprites. And the pumpkin hatchies are weird. Lurkers despite being well done just don't do it for me

That would be so cute though! I feel like if a candy-related dragon came out for Halloween it would have something to do with candy corn.

Or overdoing it on Haloween night and being too bloated to do anything else. xd.png

But yeah, a candy corn dragon would be totally adorable. And delicious.

Is there a higher chance of successfully breeding a zombie during this event?

You can't breed a zombie. You have to kill a dragon and revive it on Halloween.

I'd love a candy corn one!

Edit: though a general candy one would be fun too.

Edited by MessengerDragon

. . . is that Death's scythe?

ETA: I'm hoping for a werewolf (admittedly unlikely) or sea monster style of dragon.

Edited by GuesssWho

Okay I'm very bad with time management in fact I really suck at it besides its late and my brain is half asleep so my question is if I picked up some eggs in the cave tonight and used incubate on them would they hatch in time to still collect the new halloween eggs

I've only managed 22 items in the event, I heard there were 24....?

Okay I'm very bad with time management in fact I really suck at it besides its late and my brain is half asleep so my question is if I picked up some eggs in the cave tonight and used incubate on them would they hatch in time to still collect the new halloween eggs

As long as they're incubated... yes.

As long as they're incubated... yes.

Sweet thank you I was pretty sure but from past experiences I knew I would be wise to ask lol to many tales to tell laugh.gif

I've only managed 22 items in the event, I heard there were 24....?

Check your PM's. wink.gif

I'm so curious if TJ will add more ToT's aaaaaand if there's going to happen anything more at the traveling carnival.

. . . is that Death's scythe?

ETA: I'm hoping for a werewolf (admittedly unlikely) or sea monster style of dragon.

ohmy.gif A sea monster halloween dragon *le gasp* this would be so awesome!

Edited by Nyastara

Ok, I went back thru and got the potion bottle, but I'm still missing the smaller pendant with the looped chain. Where is that one?