TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I'm rather confused. I read everywhere that it's 37 Trick or Treat items but I'm up to 38 now. o_o

How many are there?

Pineapple be good! /noms it while perusing the festival/

Now it is 43 without the glitch 44th glowing eyes pumpkin.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I'm rather confused. I read everywhere that it's 37 Trick or Treat items but I'm up to 38 now. o_o

How many are there?

Didn't that happen last year when more treats were added?

Didn't that happen last year when more treats were added?

I'm not sure. I've got no year so far where I actually got all of them. (Due to the database-error last year which got rid of about 15 of my sweets. :I)

One more and I'll get the 43. I wonder if more will be added later. They're fun to get! xd.png

I'm not sure. I've got no year so far where I actually got all of them. (Due to the database-error last year which got rid of about 15 of my sweets. :I)

Ouch. I think I was one of the lucky ones that managed to escape that error. I counted 45 treats I collected from last year, so I think it's safe to assume the total number wil be around that this time. Hopefully no one's treats will be lost this time. unsure.gif

I have the sneaking suspicion that it was actually the pineapple that brought balance to the world, and not the scroll made from the crystal ball and the items of power.

I have the sneaking suspicion that it was actually the pineapple that brought balance to the world, and not the scroll made from the crystal ball and the items of power.

I knew it, Pineapples are ultimate Power

I knew it, Pineapples are ultimate Power

It must be all that Vitamin C.

A pineapple saved the world once again.

A pineapple saved the world once again.

All hail the Great Pineapple In The Sky, and its child the Pineapple Messiah which came to Valkemare to return balance to the world!

/shot

I just finally managed to trade for a particular Shadow Walker egg, I was SO happy!

...Then I went I abandoned it instead of hiding it, because I trying to talk to my daughter at the same time. TT_TT

(And my husband is LAUGHING at me. This is a cruel, cruel world.)

What kind of shadow walker are you looking for>?  I have yet to breed any of my old halloween dragons.

Uhm are you talking to me?? unsure.gif Because if you are, my lost egg is in my sig, a 3rd gen SW X male Moonstone checker... And if you're not, I apologize! tongue.gif

So I have a small dilemma: I'm trading my Silver dragon for the halloween eggs, but it only has 5 days left and it's S2. I had it fogged yesterday and I'm unsure if it will grow up when it hits 4 days or if it will just stay like that until I unfog it. If it grows up immediately, does anyone have any solutions to how I can get around this (e.g. extending the timer)?

I have a small question...

When I went to the carnival graveyard yesterday, I finished all quests except for the first one. Now, upon returning the next day, it shows the names of those I've completed again. Does it reset every day or something?

Pineapple be good! /noms it while perusing the festival/

Now it is 43 without the glitch 44th glowing eyes pumpkin.

wait what does it look like?

I have a small question...

When I went to the carnival graveyard yesterday, I finished all quests except for the first one. Now, upon returning the next day, it shows the names of those I've completed again. Does it reset every day or something?

it was set so you can go through again, if you like- some people had missed items, and TJ kindly arranged it so they could all get all the items biggrin.gif

it was set so you can go through again, if you like- some people had missed items, and TJ kindly arranged it so they could all get all the items biggrin.gif

Wow, that's awesome biggrin.gif Thanks for letting me know!

oo reset! I can read the story through more! smile.gif

edit: also the doubling pumpkin is no longer doubled in my bucket.

Edited by Erithan

user posted image

This!

oh so if we have that we should have 44 treats? - edit didn't notice that before maybe we all have the glowing eyes pumpkin now (the 2nd one in the top row)

eta ah I see -a derp moment lol (thanks)

Edited by velvet_paw