TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Why are there so many hallowe'ens in the AP again? There were next to none yesterday. :c

I assume it's a matter of timing. With incubate, people could get a full 7 eggs on Friday, incubate them, get another 7 eggs today, incubate those, get another 7 on Wednesday, incubate THOSE, and then have room for 7 new Halloweens. I'm following that pattern and was breeding some fresh Halloweens for myself today accordingly. Others are likely doing the same. smile.gif

I just finished the Carnival Storyline and it was fun. Just out of curiosity how many items are there total to collect? I got 24 O_O An I saw somewhere that some don't get all items if they were missed.

I assume it's a matter of timing. With incubate, people could get a full 7 eggs on Friday, incubate them, get another 7 eggs today, incubate those, get another 7 on Wednesday, incubate THOSE, and then have room for 7 new Halloweens. I'm following that pattern and was breeding some fresh Halloweens for myself today accordingly. Others are likely doing the same. smile.gif

I think it'd be a problem with that third batch, because the first batch won't have matured to adulthood by the time the Halloween dragons drop, and that would make a total of 28 if you got 7 Halloween eggs.

shovedtbh: 24 is all of them smile.gif

Edited by daba555

I think it'd be a problem with that third batch, because the first batch won't have matured to adulthood by the time the Halloween dragons drop, and that would make a total of 28 if you got 7 Halloween eggs.

the first batch matures a day after you grab your third batch, I did it last year to get all the Halloweens I needed as a new player

Ah, okay. Thanks, that makes sense.

Yessssshhh I did it smile.gif Thank you! lol.

They will. 2 days egg + 3 days hatchling = Friday's batch grows up on Wednesday smile.gif

More treats? I guess I should have checked in earlier. Although my boss would have perhaps had a problem with that. Back to the hunt...

"You cannot abandon this hatchling because it is dead." No fresh meat for the vultures? Heh. I didn't notice that during previous Halloweens. Darkly amusing.

Oh, hello! Y'all might want to go check out the carnival. It seems something is happening again...

The adventures with the dragons are active again, at any rate. *nurses aching clicker finger*

Edited by blackdragon71

Is it just me or is the Diamond Breaker story/trip in the Graveyard broken? The rest send you home eventually, but I can't get it to go.

Edited by Diamondinmyeye

Oh, hello! Y'all might want to go check out the carnival. It seems something is happening again...

The adventures with the dragons are active again, at any rate. *nurses aching clicker finger*

Nice. I'll have to go through the adventures again.

I was able to go back and get the two item that I didn't have!

I am sooooo Happy now finally got all 24 items!!

Thank you so much for making it so that those of us that were missing some items could finish.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I was able to go back and get the two item that I didn't have!

I am sooooo Happy now finally got all 24 items!!

Thank you so much for making it so that those of us that were missing some items could finish.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Lucky you. I'm stuck at 14 and don't know how. Do I have to keep trying at the storyteller's place?

Lucky you. I'm stuck at 14 and don't know how. Do I have to keep trying at the storyteller's place?

I went back to the "Enter the Town" then "Visit the Graveyard" then I went to the "Diamond Breaker" Hope that helps you......Good Luck

It looks like you have all the carnival stuff to me?

I went back to the "Enter the Town" then "Visit the Graveyard" then I went to the "Diamond Breaker" Hope that helps you......Good Luck

I meant 19, but either way I was stuck. I realize my mistake now. I didn't take the scrap of parchment the first time, so the cave didn't work properly. I did it again and completed Diamond Breaker. After that it was cake. Thanks for the help.^^

It looks like you have all the carnival stuff to me?

Yes, I just got it. I was in a loop for a while, but I'm happily completed! Thanks for checking up on me.

user posted image

Caaaaandy coooooorn. I don't know why I got ridiculously happy when it popped up.

I can't say that my reaction was that different. Too bad it's not real. xd.png

Yay! Now I can actually read the story more closely. smile.gif