TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

So is it 43 or 44?

WB

both smile.gif

If you count the duplicate it is 44 if you don't it is 43.

edit: I don't see the duplicate in your pumpkin basket

Edited by rubyshoes

I got three pumpkins so far. One of which is lit. The other two are similar but one has a zigzag frown.

Ahh ty Ruby ^^

WB

You're welcome. As I didn't see the duplicate in your basket, I'm not sure if the duplicate is happening for everyone

You're welcome. As I didn't see the duplicate in your basket, I'm not sure if the duplicate is happening for everyone

The user lollipop00 a page or two ago has the only duplicate I noticed.

I think it's been fixed, so if you don't already have the duplicate you won't get it.

ohmy.gif I see. So you've got a total of four carved pumpkins. The zigzag frown pumpkin is the duplicate. I've got just one though.

Me Trick 'r Treating pumpkin basket: http://dragcave.net/trickortreat/georgexu94

Yep - I wouldn't be surprised if TJ "fixes" it and the duplicate goes away though smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

In case anyone is wondering how widespread this is, I should add that I, too, have a duplicate pumpkin. In the top row of my trick-or-treat basket where this year's goodies are.

Alright. I got 43 now and the trick or treating has stopped dropping. (I always wait 18 minutes to be sure.) And I didn't get the duplicate.

Why are there so many hallowe'ens in the AP again? There were next to none yesterday. :c

If the first row of your 2014 Trick and Treat items looks like this:
  • user posted image - your current total is 44 items. (user posted image you have the duplicate glitch pumpkin)
  • user posted image - Your current total is 43 items. (user posted image you have no duplicate glitch pumpkin)

Oh dear, I feel silly now. blink.gif

Still cant find the TARDIS egg and I know I finished that year's hunt..

Oh well.

from Starscream go up three and right 1. Tardis is the blue flashing one. (think it's actually supposed to be the light on top the tardis when it teleports as it doesn't look like a tardis)

Feel free to check my basket if it's not there. I have all of them.

On topic: I have the duplicate. Marrto does not, but he's missing a few others too it looks like.

Why are there so many hallowe'ens in the AP again? There were next to none yesterday. :c

More people bred theirs? There will be Halloweens in the AP all week and some afterwards.

I have the duplicate (scroll). Odd, I could have sworn the first one was not animated and the second was animated before. Maybe the first one was before it was animated and it managed to make its way into the treats to be handed out, before stopping being dropped and its image being replaced. Both of mine go to the same image.

I didn't get the duplicate pumpkin glitch, so I now have 43 treats.