TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Once you have the 37 Treats, how do you access that screen again to check them out? I've clicked on the little icon and it just takes me to the Carnival again.

Once you have the 37 Treats, how do you access that screen again to check them out? I've clicked on the little icon and it just takes me to the Carnival again.

the little pumpkin badge. (people can have different faces)

user posted image

Edited by lollipop00

I just hope the new dragon isn't a reaper I wanted to make one of those

Warmly waiting for these eggs to hatch so I 1. actually have egg slots and 2. can get a couple of trades out of the way.

I also finally got all 37 ToTs! biggrin.gif Yay! Thanks for a great event, TJ!

Looking forward to seeing the Halloween dragon for this year!

Got all the ToT items, got some Black Marrows and Grave eggs, got 22 out of the 24 items and I doubt I'm getting the rest... can't wait for midnight on Halloween!

Okay, I apologize in advance if this was answered and I missed it, but I have a question.

I hear there are 24 items in the "cardinal quests" that you get by journeying through the carnival? I only have 22 in my Cardinal Adventure Inventory, and every time I go through the graveyard, I don't get anything else (already got items from it). I tried going through other places, but I get nothing. I can't go back with the journey with the other dragons, so what am I missing? Is there a way I don't know of to go back somewhere or something, or...?

Unless there are actually 24 of the treats? Can this be explained or is there a place to explain this? I'm REALLY sorry if I'm not supposed to ask about it here or if this isn't the place to ask, I just didn't know where else to ask this. Thanks in advance.

I think the people (myself included) that only got the 22 instead of 24 items in the quest are missing the Blue Ribbon and the Scroll.

We have all tried unsuccessfully to start the quest over again and can't.

Unless it gets fixed in the next few days we won't get all the items sad.gif

Aaaand I just did something really stupid. I used the Green Dragon's action to try to hatch my eggs *Facepalm* I have never used this action, and I'll never use it again >_>

Well I've only gotten 8 ToTs but I still have plenty of time left! Oh and this is my first Halloween eventso I'm excited smile.gif And I want to restart the carnival because I kinda skimmed through it.

It's taking me so long to get all the ToT items. I've been doing it non-stop the past two days and still ahve four or five left. @_@

Wonderful adventure to, through, beyond, and back again from the carnival. I took the trip last night and it was awesome to have the time to take the whole journey at one time rather then breaking it up. Thank-you for the best adventure in awhile!!!

I swear my eggs are trolling me. I need them to hatch in less than 4min and they're on the last cracking stage before hatching and they wont come out. xd.png Seems ill have to wait 2 hours when im home again to get some more. Figures.... xd.png *Bad luck*

er do the treats have longer wait times for when you find your next compared to next year or is it me? o.o

edit: oo this is fun! and Imagine it wasn't on purpose, but I easily see a KQ reference for one spot here. xd.png

Edited by Erithan

Still have like seven or eight hours to go until mine hatch, I think...

On the bright side I managed to free up a slot to breed an egg for a trade.

Now I have to wait seven hours to adopt a gift from someone. xd.png So much adoption and trading this year.

My progress:

ToTs: 37/37

items: 22/24 (I also miss the robbon and scroll)

Dragons (old): I bred all my couples(all caught last year), no refusals, but I'm frustrated I could keep just 1 egg per each couple:/ (I need to freeze 3 different hatcheis per breed, all must be bred from my couples and these breed once a year) I wish people who grabbed them noticed my request of returning them back to me and that I could get back at least 1 or 2 of my lost eggs... But I'm loosing hope this could happen. Seems these people don't check forums, EATW trademarket nor even the egg's view page...(I renamed the parents so they say 'please return us our egg back to us - PM' togehter) ehh... sad.gif

Dragons (new): hoping to catch the couple who won't refuse eachother^^

I completed the Event about an hour ago and I got all 24 items. Ribbon and Scroll included. Perhaps you are missing something (like getting down from the dragon?)

"The Halloween carnival has returned, but something strange is happening..."

What would this "strange" be... Or is that every year and I'm just a noob?

"The Halloween carnival has returned, but something strange is happening..."

What would this "strange" be... Or is that every year and I'm just a noob?

Click on "has returned" to get to the event. smile.gif

I swear my eggs are trolling me. I need them to hatch in less than 4min and they're on the last cracking stage before hatching and they wont come out. xd.png Seems ill have to wait 2 hours when im home again to get some more. Figures.... xd.png *Bad luck*

Your eggs are at 4 days 8 hours, they can't hatch until they hit 4 days 0 hours.

I'd stop giving them views, if you try to push them to hatch when they can't they'll get sick.

Does anyone know which click site has the lowest amount of traffic? My eggs are about five days, but I don't want to run any risk of them getting sick.

I stuck mine in Silvi's Lair and they were/are okay.

I completed the Event about an hour ago and I got all 24 items. Ribbon and Scroll included. Perhaps you are missing something (like getting down from the dragon?)

One of my friends missed them, too. And there's no way to go back and find them, she's totally PO'd.

There's just one place and I'm not sure where it is, where if you choose one way you don't get to go the other way. I think she chose the other way just out of curiosity, and up till then, everything sort of circled back so you could see what was up.

Geez, that's so disappointing for her sad.gif And for anyone else who doesn't end up with all of the items.

Aaahhh I'm so happy about the events being here finally. <33 And Halloween dragons being bred again. biggrin.gifD

how long is it between treats this year? It's been really long for me o.o