TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Yet another FANTASTIC journey this Halloween and I am so glad to be a part of it this year. *jumps up and down with over joyed glee*

Thank you all for everything you do and I look forward to the Halloween Dragon release.

Yeah, I'm not completely sure if I'm just losing my mind.. But I could've sworn there were only pumpkins and hay when I first saw it...

me, too!

I specifically noticed the dragon scarecrow - I lurves it a LOT laugh.gif and it definitely wasn't there before.

Hey is anyone having any success with the whole zombie thing? Or do I need to wait until Halloween. Cause so far it's not working for me :/

You need to wait until Halloween.

You need to wait until Halloween.

Whooooops! Well thanks for the heads up. Maybe I can try again then. Hope I have a some tries left tongue.gif dumb me. Thanks again!

Have we got the estimate to how many treats we have total to find around the site?

so far 37

so far 37

Good to know, though something tells me they may add more near the time of Halloween. lol

Is there still a problem with eggs getting over-viewed? Mine have been in a hatchery all day don't have too many.

Some people were complaining earlier that the whole encyclopedia thing is increasing views of eggs and hatchlings rapidly. I haven't been having any issues either way though. I use Eggs Around the World specifically.

All my eggs got sick yesterday when putting it up in eatw. They got a crazy amount of views in a short period! Not so much clicks with encyclopedia though.

I love DC Halloween, the Hatchlings are all so gorgeous and the adults are beautiful

I cant wait to see the new dragon

My eggs all got sick yesterday just being in Silvi's Lair, and one of them was a freckle butt with less than six days from before the event. That's pretty wild.

Sigh, I started a bit later than everyone else, so 11ish more hours until my eggs hatch.

Aww...the little Halloween hatchlings are adorable. I'm also a bit astounded at how much I actually have - this is my first time fully utilizing my Gold Trophy. xd.png

Edit: Well, not fully utilizing it...I could have one more growing thing. Close enough.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Some people were complaining earlier that the whole encyclopedia thing is increasing views of eggs and hatchlings rapidly. I haven't been having any issues either way though. I use Eggs Around the World specifically.

That is the site I use and ever since this 'encyclopedia' thing, I have had problems with excess clicks and 'sick' eggs and hatchies. If I put an egg in EAtW, I have to watch it carefully... The count goes up extremely rapidly at times. Now, I have to remove it from the nursery within about 5 or 10 minutes.

Do you incubate your eggs as soon as you get them? I tend to wait until they're around the 5 day mark to incubate, so EATW gives them very few views until they're ready for it. There have been a few incidents though, possibly from people putting codes in their signatures and posting in high traffic forums.

Edited by Tehya Faye

That is the site I use and ever since this 'encyclopedia' thing, I have had problems with excess clicks and 'sick' eggs and hatchies. If I put an egg in EAtW, I have to watch it carefully... The count goes up extremely rapidly at times. Now, I have to remove it from the nursery within about 5 or 10 minutes.

that's considered normal around the holidays. especially when the new holiday eggs come out.

This never seemed to happen before and now it does when ever I put the eggs in early...

This never seemed to happen before and now it does when ever I put the eggs in early...

early how exactly?

like your putting the eggs in at 6-5 days on timer? or something else?