TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Oh gosh, just got the bouncing rolling spider. I'm usually a huge arachnophobic, but the way it bounces and then rolls away is too cute. wub.gif

To get start over, go to the festival and select "Decide to go later and leave" at the first choice. I don't know what it does though, I don't really want to click it.

For me it showed up after I'd been with the diamond dragon one, so I clicked, all my items stayed and went through it another time, then that dragon vanished as an option, and I went to the next.

Okay, can anyone tell me what I'm missing (can't seem to find a list anywhere)? I count 23 things and everyone here says there should be 24.

I've put the things I have in white just in case someone doesn't want to spoil something;

crystal ball, pinapple, crook/cane, scroll with blue ribbon, rock, beetle , torch, blue ribbon, potion, purple rocks,

compass/disc thing, cryctal shard (blue), scythe, necklace, picture of wave and tree, birdcage, color changing crystal, lantern, backpack, gloves,

scrolls with red ribbon, hourglass, staff with green crystal

Thanks happy.gif

Edited by Elssha

Using white text due to spoilers, just highlight it:

It doesn't matter when you kill them, you have to revive them on Halloween proper. Remember the tombstones only last 2 weeks, so if you kill them too early you won't get to revive them (it's already within the time frame for this year though).

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Helel

Okay, can anyone tell me what I'm missing (can't seem to find a list anywhere)? I count 23 things and everyone here says there should be 24.

I've put the things I have in white just in case someone doesn't want to spoil something;

crystal ball, pinapple, crook/cane, scroll with blue ribbon, rock, beetle , torch, blue ribbon, potion, purple rocks,

compass/disc thing, cryctal shard (blue), scythe, necklace, picture of wave and tree, birdcage, color changing crystal, lantern, backpack, gloves,

scrolls with red ribbon, hourglass, staff with green crystal

Thanks happy.gif

you're missing the green pendant

Loved the exploration event. I'm glad we have it and the Encyclopedia to know more about the world of Valkemare. Currently Trick-or-Treating, and the prizes are really cute. Can't wait for new Halloweens! Loving all the events!

Edited by Meg_752

Yo, just woke up- are there still only 37 treats?

Yes smile.gif

I only got three items in the Bluna adventure... that's few compared to the rest, and I feel like I am missing something... did I?

I only got three items in the Bluna adventure... that's few compared to the rest, and I feel like I am missing something... did I?

Nah, you got everything.

I finally have all 37 treats! I really enjoyed the event, and I actually was able to get all 24 of the carnival items also. biggrin.gif

Oh gosh, just got the bouncing rolling spider. I'm usually a huge arachnophobic, but the way it bounces and then rolls away is too cute. wub.gif

He he xd.png

Yaaay I collected all the goodies from the events! biggrin.gif

Now to wait for the new release.

*looks at a couple 'Zombie Fodder' dragons* ... I don't know if I wanna! unsure.gif

Wow. The event did a lot to expand Dragon Cave's world.

This is my favorite for the world building. Not saying it was a mind blowing story, pretty typical fantasy story but still nice.

blink.gif

I must not be doing something right. I have 24 items and cannot "start over" again.

blink.gif

Maybe I've not had enough coffee? LOL

blink.gif

I must not be doing something right. I have 24 items and cannot "start over" again.

blink.gif

Maybe I've not had enough coffee? LOL

24 is how many inventory items there are. And there doesn't seem to be a way to replay the whole game, unfortunately. 3=

Bless yer buttons! Thank you!!! tongue.gif

So, the other items are coming from trick or treating, right? Cool. Then I'm on a roll...

Well! I'm satisfied. Just need to wait about five hours for a few eggs to hatch and I can accept a couple gifts that some generous people offered, and after that I think I'm done until the new release.