TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Lol, I forgot about the maintenance. Just as I was at the end of the fourth quest, too. Guess I'll have to return in the morning. xd.png

Hehe, I had Maintenance strike me in the middle of an adventure too. Thankfully it's only a few minutes, so I just did some other stuff while waiting.

Question about the carnival if I can't find everything what should I do there is only one place I didn't go to and that was the valuables in the tent area and now I can't get back to it I need help please

edit never mind I just figured it out silly forest had me all turned around rolleyes.gif

Edited by Twilight_Moon_Racer

Does anybody know how to restart the graveyard adventure? I got 22 items, everyone is saying there are 24 to collect in the entire carnival but it seems that I already did everything, so even though I continue on through the forest, it reaches a point where it just sends me back to my scroll. D:

Anybody figured this out? unsure.gif

When you click link at the top of your scroll-

The Halloween carnival has returned, but something strange is happening...

It takes you to a page with two options:

Enter the Town

Decide to go later and leave

If you choose: Decide to go later and leave

It says, "Now's not the time for silly carnival games." and gives you two options-

(Start Over)

Return to scroll

I imagine that start over would allow you to redo the quest and I believe that someone has said it does not remove the items you already have. Even if it does then it should be pretty easy to get them back.

Follow these instructions :3

Follow these instructions :3

I've actually tried these a couple of times and still doesn't allow me to re-do any quests. It continues to take me through the forest "Continue on down the path." until it takes me back to my scroll. :{

Not sure if that "Start Over" has worked for anyone else?

Edited by Zeiky

I've actually tried these a couple of times and still doesn't allow me to re-do any quests. It continues to take me through the forest "Continue on down the path." until it takes me back to my scroll. :{

Not sure if that "Start Over" has worked for anyone else?

No, for me didn't sad.gif

And not for me either.

It's annoying. I think I've clicked twenty times through the links, but I can't get to some of the links there were the first time, and unless there's some trick to really go through the quest again which I haven't figured out yet, I hope it's a glitch that would be fixed. Because I would really love to be able to collect all the objects.

Does anybody know how to restart the graveyard adventure? I got 22 items, everyone is saying there are 24 to collect in the entire carnival but it seems that I already did everything, so even though I continue on through the forest, it reaches a point where it just sends me back to my scroll. D:

Anybody figured this out? unsure.gif

Zeiky do you have pineapple and crystall ball (they are found in "Food booth" and "Fortune Teller")?

Today it offered me to start over the quest but didn't find any other items so 24 it is.

Does anyone know where I can find this necklace? user posted image

If there are 24 items then that's the only one I'm missing.

Btw, if anyone is looking for 2nd gen Halloween offspring, drop me a PM with your favoured mate. I haven't bred mine yet. wink.gif

Edit. Found it. biggrin.gif

Edited by Felischia

Zeiky do you have pineapple and crystall ball (they are found in "Food booth" and "Fortune Teller")?

Today it offered me to start over the quest but didn't find any other items so 24 it is.

How did you manage to start over? ohmy.gif I'm missing two items and I can't start over;(

HURRAH! MY HALLOWEEN EGGS SURVIVED THE SICKNESS TO SEE THE MORNING LIGHT! xd.png

(this is continued from that 3-page long discussion about overviewing and egg/hatchling sickness avoidance strategies.)

How did you manage to start over? ohmy.gif I'm missing two items and I can't start over;(

Today I opened the Carnival and it offered me to start over the quest, so maybe try to wait until tomorrow.

Same! I just caught a Grave in the AP. Kind of hard, because it's filled with Black Marrows and Shadow Walkers and Cavern Lurkers with the occasional Pumpkin, but it took me a while to find a Grave. I now have all the Halloween dragons! (Including 3 Vampires that I caught before. Saves me some egg space now. biggrin.gif)

EDIT: JUST KIDDING that was a mistake. I'm still missing a Black Marrow.

Edited by gusearth1

I have a question I did the carnival games and only ended up with 18 items I can't seem to go back and explore again do I need to start it all over from the beginning to find all 25 items?

Edited by kathy5

There's only 24 items, and I don't think there's a way to start it over yet.

Sadly I don't had the time to do the carnival, may I can find some more time soon. smile.gif

But I have much fun collecting all of the Trick or Treats.

I had a bit of a glitch in that I picked up the scyth and then still couldn't go into the forest.

I also was interrupted and had to log out after entering the desert and had to start again. The dragons took me to the final challenge even though i had only completed one quest. So i got the final item prematurely -although the story said I had all the other items. I then went back to the carnival went to the graveyard and was then able to complete all the quests and get all items -24 for me

There were a couple of other glitches -eg food stall redirecting me to storyteller booth but persistence and changing the order I clicked them in paid off.

however when restarting at that stage I had onlymet 3 dragons and now having completed all quests the graveyard link just takes me to the final scene path. so It probably only works if you experienced that glitch without completing the quests

This was a wonderful story and challenges and I really enjoyed them. Thanks so much TJ and all the spriters and story writers who worked so hard to put this all together. It was fun

trick or treat have collected 21 a few more to go.

Lovely items thank you

Edited by velvet_paw

Found all the pop-up tricks and treats, completed the amazing fantasy quest that would surely be an amazing movie to watch (excellent job wub.gif) and locked myself with grave eggs that will finally complete my scroll goal for the breed. I absolutely can't wait for the newest dragon! wub.gif

P.S: I bred tons of cavern lurkers, ghosts and pumpkins into the AP, hope they'll all find new homes! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Found all the pop-up tricks and treats, completed the amazing fantasy quest that would surely be an amazing movie to watch (excellent job wub.gif) and locked myself with grave eggs that will finally complete my scroll goal for the breed. I absolutely can't wait for the newest dragon! wub.gif

P.S: I bred tons of cavern lurkers, ghosts and pumpkins into the AP, hope they'll all find new homes! wub.gif

I know! I am hoping that some of mine hatch in time for me to grab another Oldie Halloweeen or two before The new ones start to drop. I'd particularly like another marrow.

That said, I am super excited to see what the new ones will be and to... I hope... catch some!

Does anyone know what habitats the past Halloween dragons have dropped in? Is it like all of them?

Ugh. On October 31 I will have to be scouring the Cave for the new eggs. Oh my gosh so fun.

Edited by gusearth1