TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

It seems that I can't get in all the booth.

I have collected all the items in the Graveyard(I think there are24)but when I go through the path in the forest I'm always getting back to my scroll.

hope somebody tell me how to do with that.

I got the same problem with this too, can anyone help?

Oh! I completely missed that I've collected all the currently available treats from this year. Awesome. Just gotta keep an eye on my eggs then, and wait for Halloween. happy.gif

Edit: 37 ToT and 24 Carnival Adventure.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Yes I have sad.gif

Drat. Then I don't know what to do. sad.gif

You mean 24 item for the inventory? Wow, I have them all... xd.png

37?? I have 3... xd.png do you know if we need to check every 15 min?

I don't know if I missed it or something, but what is the pineapple used for in the story event?

I don't know if I missed it or something, but what is the pineapple used for in the story event?

When you visit the food booth, IIRC.

I meant, I got the pineapple early on. But I didn't see it used in any way later on during the whole thing.

It seems I need to check every 10 min... Damn (sorry for the word), I have to get up early T.T

The trick and treat is only for one day?

It seems I need to check every 10 min... Damn (sorry for the word), I have to get up early T.T

The trick and treat is only for one day?

It will last as long as the event - one week.

I meant, I got the pineapple early on. But I didn't see it used in any way later on during the whole thing.

You went to the food booth. Picked up some food. Yum! I'm not sure how else you are supposed to use it. =o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Eh, nevermind. Also, I think the trick or treating goes on until the end of Halloween. But don't quote me on that.

Hahahahahaa Thanks... That means I can go to sleep...

If you don't want the pineapple. I can eat it (?)

I think the pineapple is so you don't starve on your quests tongue.gif

Very delicious pineapple. I will eat everyone's. Oh wait, I can't cut it open because there's no knife... Waaaaaaah. My life is over.

37 so far.

Well, thanks. TJ usually announces it, I think. I wonder why there are no announcement now.

Well, thanks. TJ usually announces it, I think. I wonder why there are no announcement now.

I don't recall that he's ever announced it except for the times he added more later (and then he only announced only how much he added, not how many there were total). o.o

I don't recall that he's ever announced it except for the times he added more later (and then he only announced only how much he added, not how many there were total). o.o

user posted image Haha, sorry. I forgot. I remember he added an item in the Aliset adventure. At that time, he announce he added something. [it was a sandwich]