TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Do the treats pop up every 5 minutes? Idk if I'm gonna get all 37 before they add more. xd.png I love trick or treating wub.gif This is my favorite holiday event.

It's 24, I keep seeing people who are missing the scroll and blue ribbon from the Green Dragon's quest.

Ahhh, I see, (looked at your scroll and saw what I was missing). So I guess I'm screwed? Unless someone knows of a way to go back to the Dragons' quests...?

I was a little disappointed when you went into the carnival and you couldn't do anything in any of the other booths. It seemed like they might open up later in the week... I hope that's the case. Last year the games were so much fun!

Do you think they'd let us upload the 24 items from the carnival here? Or is there a separate thread? Or do we have to wait? xd.png

Well, I know that I can't seem to upload the PGN for my favorite one... So I guess we have to wait?

I was a little disappointed when you went into the carnival and you couldn't do anything in any of the other booths. It seemed like they might open up later in the week... I hope that's the case. Last year the games were so much fun!

Yeah. There isn't much to do after you finish the quest.

Ooooh, loving the event! Thanks to everyone who made it happen or played a part!!!

I adore the treats. I only have 28 so far, still trick-or-treating! Of the ones I have, I've already got 6 or 7 favorites. :-D Got all the items in the quest story, too -- fun choose-your-own-adventure!

I'm always eager to see new Halloween dragons! I'd love to see any of the following-themed dragons, in particular:

* Spider

* Werewolf

* Frankentstein's monster-esque patchwork

* Bat

Can hardly wait!

Do the treats pop up every 5 minutes? Idk if I'm gonna get all 37 before they add more. xd.png I love trick or treating wub.gif This is my favorite holiday event.

Pretty much! 5-15 minutes, according to the Wiki. xd.png

she might be lying to throw us off

Staff tries to not outright lie to users. Not good for trust. If the offset to the GoN was on the right track, we either would have posted jokingly about it or not posted at all and just watched where the speculation went.

Haha, the Haloween eggs in the AP sure disappeared fast. It was full of them just a minutes ago, and when I refreshed, it was just the regular eggs.

My hope for this Halloween is a Frankenstein's-monster dragon made of stitched-together pieces of all the other Halloween dragon breeds. laugh.gif That would be so epic, I'd squee for a week!

Staff tries to not outright lie to users. Not good for trust. If the offset to the GoN was on the right track, we either would have posted jokingly about it or not posted at all and just watched where the speculation went.

Sock to the rescue!

Well, that's a shame. There's always next year. The storyline of the carnival would've gone so well with it. tongue.gif

Just want to say, I loved the carnival! It was fun to go through and I got all 24 items (well, if I actually counted them right anyway...)

I'm a bit behind on my trick-or-treating, too, but I'm catching up. I have quite a few favorite favorites, especially the moon and tree one and the howling wolf. And the crow, the winged tombstone, and the pumpkin. And, ohmygosh that bouncy spider! xd.png I like them all though.

Reeally looking forward to the new release. I want to see if a bat-spider dragon is ever released, lol. Sounds weird, but it would awesome and terrifying! cool.gif (Yes, when I say bat-spider dragon, I mean a dragon that's a mix of bat and spider.) A werewolf dragon would be cool too. Or some kind of a spider dragon, maybe a little teeny one that lurks in dark spaces and lunges out to chomp on people. Though, I just realized that sounds a lot like the Cavern Lurker.

And as usual, I have a plan to maximize my number of Halloween dragons. (Although I really didn't plan for zombies this year. *sigh* I'm pretty sure I have enough messy dragons somewhere on my scroll to 'sacrifice'. The main question is whether I can actually find them.)

(Okay, this is getting long. I'm going to stop typing now. blink.gif)

Edited to remove some smilies. Didn't realize exactly how many I'd put in. rolleyes.gif

Edited by StormNSnowflake

Alright. Wasn't trying to be rude or accusatory of anything. Just my own speculation, I suppose. unsure.gif

Aaahhhh I just got the spinning lollipop ToT item. So cool, want to eat it.

That, the candle, bat, and cat are definitely my favourites for the time being.

Right now I'm waiting for someone to come pick up their egg...if they don't, I will either keep it or give it to someone. I hate to do it since I owe them but I can't keep it forever ..

On a side note, I didn't get 24 in the dragon quests...guess I'm out of luck?

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

My Shadow Walker keeps getting sick sad.gif

Fog it till it is ready to hatch since it has a big hole in it but it still needs 10 hours i guess tongue.gif

Does anyone know which click site has the lowest amount of traffic? My eggs are about five days, but I don't want to run any risk of them getting sick.

Cool event! Is there a full list of the items you can get from the story though? :3

EDIT: Nevermind. Just seen it's 24. That means I probably have all of them.

Edited by Honigdieb

The ToT is still at 37 right?

WB

Yes.