TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Does anyone know what habitats the past Halloween dragons have dropped in? Is it like all of them?

Ugh. On October 32 I will have to be scouring the Cave for the new eggs. Oh my gosh so fun.

Holiday dragons always take up the whole cave - all six biomes, so that everyone could catch them with pretty much equal chances. smile.gif

Finished the quests with 24 items, and it seems like the treats have stopped to appear. I have 37, still not sure if there are more.

Now I'm mostly hunting the AP for some pretty Graves, which seems harder than expected ö.ö I found a 2nd gen from a female Gray, and I think I will keep it, looks quite nice.

Also I haven't bred most of my Halloween dragons yet, so if anyone is in need of something specific...

my eggs survived the night Woo HOO!!!! Now I just need to wait for my Carmine and Fever eggs to hatch so I can snag a Marrow and Pumpkin.

Does anyone know how many halloween sprites there are this year? (The ones you find in random places.)

Does anyone know how many halloween sprites there are this year? (The ones you find in random places.)

if you mean treats 37

So far there have only been 37 treats, and 24 items from the Carnival. There may be more treats released throughout the week, though, so keep your eyes peeled!

I quite like this quaint little creature... alot.png

Edited by gusearth1

got all 37 treats went to bed with 36 collected got the other one when i woke up o:

any more added yet or am I done treating xd.png

Since our 'treats' are added to the page with last year's, how many should there be all together?

And I've gotten 24 'things' from that most exxcellent game. Thanks all involved, it was a blast!

ETA: Hmm, clicked on what looked to be a dragon claw, but it doesn't show up on my ToT page. Whazzup widdat?

Edited by oddsoxdi

Question about the new Halloween Dragons:

I assume there will be a 2 per scroll limit like what I can tell always with Holidays.

My question is: if I catch two and I gift/trade them can I catch another two to keep?

Edited by AnariaZanyr

Question about the new Halloween Dragons.

I assume there will be a 2 per scroll limit like what I can tell always with Holidays.

Ma question is: if I catch two and I gift/trade them can I catch another two to keep?

yes as it's 2 per scroll limit

Halloween is all about being greedy so you can grab as many as you have eggslots open! biggrin.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

my eggs survived the night Woo HOO!!!! Now I just need to wait for my Carmine and Fever eggs to hatch so I can snag a Marrow and Pumpkin.

YAY! Mine are now sick free. Let's hope they stay that way. Good luck!

I'm hoping by 2am my eggs will hatch and I'll have time to catch a few more Halloween dragons biggrin.gif

Halloween do not have a 2cb limit like the other holidays. So you can grab as many cb eggs as you have room for.

Christmas and Valentines day use to be limited to 2, cb or bred didn't matter. But now you are only limited to 2 cb/each and as many bred as you have space for.

Love the Halloween event! Marks my third this year!

I noticed that last year's event didn't have as many treats as 2012. Did I miss some of them?

Better yet, could anyone tell me the definite number of treats from 2012, 2013, and the estimate for 2014?

Thanks a bunch!

got all 37 treats went to bed with 36 collected got the other one when i woke up o:

any more added yet or am I done treating xd.png

xd.png ASKETIL I DID THE EXACT SAME THING!

Love the Halloween event! Marks my third this year!

I noticed that last year's event didn't have as many treats as 2012. Did I miss some of them?

Better yet, could anyone tell me the definite number of treats from 2012, 2013, and the estimate for 2014?

Thanks a bunch!

Here's the link to DC's Wiki for Halloween.

From there you can click on the various events for each year. wink.gif

Oh, hey, got all 37.

Looking at the layout on the page, it does look a bit uneven, huh. heheh.

Yeah I hope they do, because 37 really isn't a lot compared to previous years, and since this is my first trick or treat, I was kind of hoping for more to add to my collection.

Woot Woot!! 35 treats! Two more to go!

Anyone else wondering what the dragons are going to be like this year? I think my favorite Halloween one are the Marrows. The whole design and color scheme... I just love em'. xd.png

Edit: I see all these people lurking, but apparently I'm the only one out of them who's wondering what the dragon is going to be this Halloween. ninja.gif

Edited by RavenWolf1010